Getting the artwork of a band tattooed on you doesn't seem like a terrible idea to me, but getting a band's logo or something like that is stupid.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Getting the artwork of a band tattooed on you doesn't seem like a terrible idea to me, but getting a band's logo or something like that is stupid.

basically this.

lyrics, cover art, etc are fine, but not the logo imo
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Thats actually really cool. Prepared to pay a penny for it. Even small ones these days cost aroun $50. I would probably estimate that to cost between $300-$400.
I would never get a tattoo of something variable. Something that can change. Cause what if you got a tattoo of your favourite band and then they went out and released an album that was a complete stylistic change for them which you absolutely despise. and you music tastes could change. Then you'll stuck with that sucker for ever
Quote by ferretman
I would never get a tattoo of something variable. Something that can change. Cause what if you got a tattoo of your favourite band and then they went out and released an album that was a complete stylistic change for them which you absolutely despise. and you music tastes could change. Then you'll stuck with that sucker for ever

but its still a band that has some music that you like... that shouldn't change because of one album. my musical tastes have changed but i haven't quit liking my favorite bands.

and is that a bass tab in your avatar? this makes your point invalid anyway.

lol just kidding with ya.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
It's cool artwork, but what would be cooler is if you brought that into your artist, then discussed getting a piece done in that style. You and the artist can come up with themes and colors that would work best for what you want and what works best on your forearm. He or she would end up drawing something really cool that not only is still somehow connected to the band, but beautiful artwork you yourself helped design.