I've been growning my hair back out, and right now it's sorta long. Let me put it this way, my bangs are almost long enough to reach my mouth. But my hair doesn't bother me at all, it's curly ( ), and it can be very thin. But anyway. Me and my friends were just going to go get something to eat and, my friends girlfriend, mentioned I should find my natural hair line..? She told me, after I get out the shower, just pull my hair back and wait for it to dry. And tuddah! I tried it, and it didn't stay in place, so meh. I don't know if I should let it grow a little bit longer, or I should just go with the hairline now.
I have no idea what she is talking about, and I'm guessing she doesn't either...
I have too much gear to fit!
your hairline is the place where your forehead ends and your hair begins. i think you're too young to worry about that right now.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
She just wanted you to look at your forehead.

Or it could be to see the actual lenght\curl life from hair line to end.

Or she was on drugs.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by guylee
rape her. it's the only solution

+1,
also.. if she smile's once, its not rape
She's probably referring to your natural part (line where your hair naturally divides on the top of your head). To find it, just comb your hair backwards and it will usually just part on its own. Hope that helps!