Page 1 of 4
Lol,

so I go down stairs to get a drink of water, and i see that my parents are watching the news; Fox news. So as I was drinking, I was listening. They were on the subject of Salvia:

" Salvia: worse for you than lsd"

"Your kid has probably tried it"

and more lies, lies, lies.

It's funny but disturbing at the same time as people are actually believing this. I am not necessarily talking about the salvia part, but other more serious issues that are being blown out of proportion and being eaten up by the public.

Anyone else have any news related lies?
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
the news makes money by making disasters.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Hurricane Katrina. God damn Fox news.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
No-Spin Zone my ass.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
well fox news is generally right, but eveyrone's wrong about salvia. only two people have died from it. well, the one guy didn't technically die. but anyway, that's all to my knowledge. and in both cases, it was the individuals fault for doing something extremely stupid with the salvia. now they're trying to make it illegal.
The first mistake you made was watching Fox News.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I did not watch Fox news, my parents did.

its wrong.

I know.
Mike.h murder case

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
they have some funny headlines on the website. i saw one titled "canadian beer drinkers threaten the planet" then there was one called "scientists find a way to turn cockroaches into zombie slaves" theres some more ive seen but i cant think of them
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by KetchupLad14
Yeah.

That's pretty much it though.

Nah. I find some of their anchors hot.
Saliva as in the band?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by frottage
well fox news is generally right, but eveyrone's wrong about salvia. only two people have died from it. well, the one guy didn't technically die. but anyway, that's all to my knowledge. and in both cases, it was the individuals fault for doing something extremely stupid with the salvia. now they're trying to make it illegal.

You are incorrect sir. Fox news is generally wrong.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
tv news is always full of crap. once some channel devoted five minutes to some hag's lost prize dog. after they let her talk, they proceeded to talk about the dog's awards.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i don't see what everyone's problem with fox is. they're the only major news network that isn't biased. ABC, CBS, NBC, they're all extremely liberal.
^ ... and Fox is extremely conservative...
Mike.h murder case

Quote by Audio™
Quote by frottage
i don't see what everyone's problem with fox is. they're the only major news network that isn't biased. ABC, CBS, NBC, they're all extremely liberal.

lol. are you serious?
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by Tire Me.
You must be high.....

...do I LOOK high? O.o

Quote by f'n_wanker
lol. are you serious?

i actually think so...either that or perhaps he was just being... sarcastic?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
yay fox. huzzah!
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by theking182

i actually think so...either that or perhaps he was just being... sarcastic?

i hope so.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
I watched Fox News for 15 minutes or so once. They spent the whole time talking about how cool McCain was and briefly mentioned Obama, only mentioning that he was a typical liberal.
Well CNN and everybody else are uber liberal. Fox news is uber conservative. They both have a huge bias. No one really wants to watch unbiased news.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
fox news, jesus, i watch occasionally when msnbc is doing something boring, but my god, i only get angry/frustrated/once almost physically sick from the **** that pours out of there mouths, which i thought was impossible seeing as their heads are miles up their asses

yes i realize i used an amazing amount of commas,,,,,,,
Quote by bassdrum
for the record, i think that salvia is worse for you than lsd.

alright? taht doesnt make it true
fox news just spews out lie after lie.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Check out Bill O'Reilly interviewing Geraldo Rivera on YouTube- I love his style of arguement: keep getting progressively louder and keep cutting off your guest, and if that fails, start making ridiculous appeals to patriotism. There's a whole bunch of other videos of O'Reilly getting verbally served too- great viewing.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by JesusLives
Well CNN and everybody else are uber liberal. Fox news is uber conservative. They both have a huge bias. No one really wants to watch unbiased news.

precisely, i only catch fox once in a while to help balance out the slantedness of the news i watch
fox news, the war room, and especially Glenn Beck's website are my main sources for news.
Quote by frottage

because theres obviously no such thing as conservatve bias. ALL HAIL ANNE COULTER!!!! THE MOST REASONABLE WOMAN ALIVE!!!! SHE DEFINITELY ISNT A NAZI!!!!!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
My pops watches Bill O'Rly everyday, he even argues like him too.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by valentinezxifax
fox news just spews out lie after lie.

you may not like them because they are very far to the right, however the only flat out lie i can think of in recent memory was form Dan Rather on ABC news. (liberal)
erm....thats actually really odd, because salvia is one of the SAFEST drugs out there. less tar, much much shorter high, side effects compared to other drugs are definitely NOT as severe (which i think is the most important part)...its a friggin' sage. its legal, you can go to the f*cking corner store and buy it. I mean, I'm not saying anything the government says is legal is not harmful for you, if that were so alcohol (which is more harmful than pot) would be illegal. but since its more expensive makes more sense to legalize it and make more money no?

but I'm getting off topic. salvia is one of the safer drugs out there. dare I say safer than pot. fox news annoys me

/rant
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Page 1 of 4