So today my school got a bomb threat. (Unfortunately I was on a field trip) HAs anybody ever heard accounts of there actually being a bomb and/or it actually blowing up? Seems like every story I hear ends up with it just being a hoax.
Nope. A major stoner wrote "Monday will be worse than VT" so he could get Monday off, which happened to be 4/20 last year. We got the day off, but he got expelled until he is 21. Our district doesn't allow people over 20 go to school, so he's ****ed.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
yeah i go to NIU, since the masacre on valentine's day we've had 2 other shooting threats and someone threatened to blow up the health services building with a bomb. its really more annoying than anything else
well..no.

but it probably has something to do with the fact that if someone goes through the trouble of getting a real bomb and setting it up, they probably want someone to be arround it when it explodes.

I get that maybe one could be real..but no, never happened to me.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

At The University of Akron, there was literally about 6 bomb threats at the beginning of the fall semester, but of course none of them lead to anything true luckily.
mmmk.