So pit, would you go out with a girl you have practically no feelings for if she liked you alot, and for no other reason along (if she doesn't want to do "anything", at least not yet?

For clarification: A girl is a younger version of your mom, hopefully hotter as well.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
if i liked her alot as a person.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
i did because i was a desperate loser, im still alone no, but at least im happier and more mature
id turn her into a fan of my band. thats what id do.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I did because I was bored, but I couldn't last more than two weeks because it turned out she was very boring to be with.
Quote by DefectedFromGod
So pit, would you go out with a girl you have practically no feelings for if she liked you alot, and for no other reason along (if she doesn't want to do "anything", at least not yet?

No, because if I did I would have already dated half the girls in my class.

For clarification: A girl is a younger version of your mom, hopefully hotter as well.

LOL
Quote by DefectedFromGod

Tell her your gay. And then tell her "Your welcome to try to change that but I'm gay so i would get offended and never talk to you again after"
Quote by DefectedFromGod

My friend did that to one of my chick friends, (without the mom thing.) pissed me off because they never talk and I've like her for like 5 or 6 years.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ive been serisouly debating that decesion also and you guys are right bad idea.as mush as i hate to let the other person down (because i know what its like to be in their shoes) i would have to say no.
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Well I wouldn't go out with someone I didn't have feelings for... And plus if you're not gonna get any till she's ready whats the point?:P

EDIT: I'm waiting till my girlfriends ready so I don't know what the hell I'm talking about here lol
Quote by SWENCE_32
Ive been serisouly debating that decesion also and you guys are right bad idea.as mush as i hate to let the other person down (because i know what its like to be in their shoes) i would have to say no.

Obsesive girls are bad things. The best thing to do even though it sounds bad is to tell them to leave you alone and when they get over you appologize and everything will be ok because they won't feel the same about you anymore and they wont want to.
i dated someone for that reason. i wanted to get experience with girls and she liked me and wanted to do **** only her parents never let me see her so i couldn't do **** and i eventually broke it off and stopped talking to her.
Quote by BladeSlinger
My friend did that to one of my chick friends, (without the mom thing.) pissed me off because they never talk and I've like her for like 5 or 6 years.

Oooh thats sad.
I would date her, if i find her attractive and she seems as a nice person, why not??
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
i dated someone for that reason. i wanted to get experience with girls and she liked me and wanted to do **** only her parents never let me see her so i couldn't do **** and i eventually broke it off and stopped talking to her.

harsh

btw why the **** do i think Lars Ulrich is about to pop out and and rip my head off when i look at your sig?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Quote by DefectedFromGod

If she is hot, yeah.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I might go out on a date or two with her, but if I didn't really like her i wouldnt start "dating" being bf/gf with her. Thats just stupid.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by SWENCE_32
harsh

btw why the **** do i think Lars Ulrich is about to pop out and and rip my head off when i look at your sig?

maybe rip off your riffs, but he wouldn't rip off your head.