Poll: Would you buy?/Do you think other will buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you buy?/Do you think other will buy?
Yes, I would buy/Yes, I think others buy
0 0%
Yes, I would buy/No, I don't think other will buy
0 0%
No, I would not buy/ Yes, I think others will buy
39 93%
No, I would not buy/ No, I don't think others will buy
3 7%
Voters: 42.
I was looking at some ad's in a magazine while eating my breakfast this morning (it was my moms' and there was nothing else to read), and I saw some products such as a wallet, shoes, and other accessories for 1,000 dollars (U.S.).

I want to see if there is a case of pluralisit ignorance when it comes to expensive gifts. This is where a group of people think they have a uniqe thought, when in reality everyone is thinking like them. If a few people could take time for two questions, that would be great (poll is going to be up)

1: Would you buy an small product (wallet, shoes, scarf, etc...)) for $1,000 (U.S.) or more?

2: Do you think other people would buy small products (wallet, shoes, scarf, etc...) for $1,000 (U.S.) or more??

thanks in advance!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
no. i have no need to show off how rich i am.

im poor
I have no opinion on this matter.
I wouldn't, but people are gullible.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
If Fleshlights are $1000, "people" would still buy them.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
probably not, unless I was obscenely rich, and said products where encrusted with diamonds or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no!! and ppl are retards!! hey guys check this **** out son!brand new all white shoes son yea yea brand new ****in shoes 400 dollars!I say good luck to that dumb **** cause 50 or more other dumb ****s are gonna kill that **** for some stupid pair of ****in shoes stupid ppl being to gullable and wasting tons of money on **** they dont need
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by DopeDanny
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no!! and ppl are retards!! hey guys check this **** out son!brand new all white shoes son yea yea brand new ****in shoes 400 dollars!I say good luck to that dumb **** cause 50 or more other dumb ****s are gonna kill that **** for some stupid pair of ****in shoes stupid ppl being to gullable and wasting tons of money on **** they dont need

I think I speak for the population of UG when I say..

wut?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Others would because they can. I wouldn't because I can't.

Simple.

But really, you can't generalize that much. Of course people will buy it, there wouldn't be a market for items that expensive if no one would buy it.

itay be hard t generalize from this one sample, but the facts may hold to be true (if they turn out a certain way). The company I was looking at was Neiman Marcus (spell?), and they probably make their money off of dresses and other main clothings things (like pants, skirts, shirts, blouses, etc...), maybe not other products (such as walets, scarfs, etc...). They might have these available thinking people will want to buy them, when in reality people might not want to!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
people buy expensive stuff because it's either in style, or they want to show that they can afford it. the end.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by isuckhardcore

I think I speak for the population of UG when I say..

wut?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
no, i wouldnt. but there are people with tons of money that probably would just because they could.
Quote by DopeDanny

Sounds like someone had their $400 white shoes stolen recently.

They're quite comfy, by the way.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.