well i was involved in a five car accident and so my parents won't pay for my insurance now so I won't be able to drive with the ****ty job I have. Then they threaten me with not sending me off to college which I NEED or i WILL go postal!!! I just thought that getting that off my chest would help....

nope.

goddamn it
Sorry man.

But vent on friends, if you can. You wont get much sympathy from the pit. =(
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Yea, talk to people who care.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
you could be in the hospital with the entire left side of your body smashed to pieces, much like my good friend who was also in a car accident last night.

could be worse. at least you still have your life ahead of you. she, on the other hand, will probably never dance again.
They wont send you to college? ok... now thats just ****ing wack/ tell them if you sont go to college your going to start doing heroin and live with them the rest of your life. ull be out the door in no time.

sorry about the car and ****ty job to man. But hang in there
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Hey hey now this is MY birthday and i wont have you making it out to be a bad day

But seriously, that sucks. Now chin up, and have a beer with me.

Happy Birthday Itchy!
i bet if you wreck a car into their house theyll send you to college.....if not keep doing it until they do
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
they're only threatening you about college but seriously bro, 5 accidents? are you the worst driver ever? i wouldn't pay for your insurance either because its through the roof. chill out
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by Bonesaw
well i was involved in a five car accident and so my parents won't pay for my insurance now so I won't be able to drive with the ****ty job I have. Then they threaten me with not sending me off to college which I NEED or i WILL go postal!!! I just thought that getting that off my chest would help....

nope.

goddamn it

Heyoh.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by fallingforever
they're only threatening you about college but seriously bro, 5 accidents? are you the worst driver ever? i wouldn't pay for your insurance either because its through the roof. chill out

read it again. he was in an accident involving five cars, not five different accidents
Quote by Bonesaw

nope.

goddamn it

yours
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
That blows. Describe the accident, if you please?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
well some retard in front of me stops in so I slam onto my brakes and my car goes under their rear bumper while the car behind me had too slow reflexes hit me and so on for a few more cars. it could have been topped off with a late airbag deployment but I guess not and of course this is on a normally three lane road but two were closed off because new lines were "needed" to be painted and I know people have had worse days but this is by far my worst day thanks for the mostly positive responses

also they took away my Xbox 360 when I just got GTA IV and they took my guitar and amp...by they I mean my parents
Last edited by Bonesaw at May 7, 2008,
now I'm not extremely knowledgeable in the field of insurance and whatnot, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong but...can't it be proven that its not really your fault? if he slams on the breaks like that, why do you have to be the one at fault? does this small fact matter not in the eyes of your insurance?

I feel I should know this, seeing as how I drive a car and pay insurance lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?