F spaced is for guitars with a tremolo.

You need standard.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

soo.. is that the only diffrence??

F for a trem
Standard for a fixed bridge??