anyone see these guys in brisbane...last night....i think?

i'm going tomorrow night in adelaide, and i wanted to know a bit of stuff like some of the songs the bands played, and how the long the whole thing went for (so i know what time i'm getting home!)

any help is greatly appreciated

(ps if i've posted in the wrong forum, don't close this until i have an answer...)
if you go to the ticketmaster website they have like approx. times.

I'm going to sydney
My friends went to the Brissy one.............they had a ****ing blast!!!.....I couldn't get my way up to that show but i'm going to the Melbourne show on the 10th...

and I found out I'm meeting Syn and Zacky V at a signing on Saturday..................I'm so hyped!
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
I missed out on going but my friend in Sydney went today. Lucky bastard.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
well i went to the adelaide one
pretty awesome
i was surprised that a7x played a litlle piece of heaven, but that got the entire crowd jumping harder tha before
Brissy was ****ing crazy, from memory they played critical acclaim, little piece of heaven, unholy confessions, beast and the harlot, bat country, scream, afterlife about 1/8th of walk
(cause they wanted one of the crowd to sing it but none of the wankers new the words...i did but they didn't pick me) i'm sure there was another song but it slips my mind...

it was wayyy crazy, and syn was incredibly drunk, fun night

EDIT: it'll be done by around 10:30-11, being an AA event it has to be finished by 11pm
Last edited by Shredder XXX at May 9, 2008,
I'm goin tomorrow night in Melbourne
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
My friend was saying when A7X played 'Unholy Confessions' the crowd really went off. Sorry I can't be of more help.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
I hate living up north. No cool bands come this way. But one thing that pisses me off is when fans are just plain ass kissers. I'm looking at a few of you, here.
A U S S I E
5 more days..... Auckland on May 14th!
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
The crowd always goes insane during Unholy Confessions!
It's an epic song
I would go and see them, but I only really like Beast and the Harlot from A7X, and Right Side of the Bed by Atreyu. Plus I'm on the wrong side of the planet. And I don't have any money.

Actually, I probably wouldn't go see them.
i went to the sydney show.

bunch offf fuken scenekids who dont like the music, but how the band members look.

*dont mind me and my nonsensical ramblings*
Quote by Jesus Juice
i went to the sydney show.

bunch offf fuken scenekids who dont like the music, but how the band members look.

*dont mind me and my nonsensical ramblings*

Welcome to the music Scene
bullet were alright, but they seemed to go a bit over the top tbh
meh, i was crowd surfing during critical acclaim in a7x's set, possibly the best song to have done it to.
crowd went freaking nuts when they started a little piece of heaven.
Quote by tyler_j
(ps if i've posted in the wrong forum, don't close this until i have an answer...)

This would be better thrown in the Hardcore forum. Just, for the love of God, don't post it in the metal forum. If you do, I shall see to it personally...
I saw the Melbourne show and met Synyster and Zacky during the day at the signing!

I missed BCE cause of traffic but all 3 bands played perfectly
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.