So i was shopping for a new guitar looking for something amazing with the two grand i had to spend... All I can say is some of these signiature models are ridiculous and make me wonder: "Has carrot top ever used these things as props in his comedy act?" Just click on the links and you'll get a good laugh. All i can say is who theee fooook would want a guitar named after them and have it look like betty boop in guitar form with polka dots? Oh by the way this is just what I found.. if you've got a better guitar that's good for a laugh you should go ahead and post it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Traveler-Speedster-Travel-Electric-Guitar?sku=518703
Beam me up Scotty. I'm bout to land the mothership

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Buddy-Guy-Polka-Dot-Stratocaster?sku=511015
Buddy guy -Polka Dots

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-PS400-Paul-Stanley-Signature-Series-Electric-Guitar-?sku=514865
An american flag waving next to the face of KISS?

-Insignia Invasion
Last edited by Insignia707 at May 7, 2008,
Buddy guy, that's who. When you're as awesome as he is you can do whatever the hell you want. I think it looks pretty cool.

P.S. Fix your links.
I like polka dots, and I like Buddy Guy, so the look of the guitar is great, because you know its him. The Traveler looks cool, but it might be tonally one-sided.
When you're as awesome as Buddy Guy, your guitar can look however the heck you want it too, and it'll still kick major ash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Roc8995
Buddy guy, that's who. When you're as awesome as he is you can do whatever the hell you want. I think it looks pretty cool.

P.S. Fix your links.

lol sorry im still in the process of figuring out UG.. I just fixed the links just now. but nah, I agree with you buddy guy's a cool cat I just kinda giggled when i saw that guitar... the song "It wass annnn itsyyy beennie teennyy weeniiee polka dot bikini..." came to my head.

*giggles*
The red with white polka dots does look a bit silly. The black one is nice, though- I think that's what he plays. Those other two are pretty idiotic though. I didn't know anyone actually cared about KISS.
Quote by Roc8995
The red with white polka dots does look a bit silly. The black one is nice, though- I think that's what he plays. Those other two are pretty idiotic though. I didn't know anyone actually cared about KISS.

+34135624642167276
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by darkarbiter7
When you're as awesome as Buddy Guy, your guitar can look however the heck you want it too, and it'll still kick major ash.

Maybe it was his monumental way of saying... "I'm so badass... that I can stick polka dots on mah guitarrzzz, cuz you know why? My name's Force, Force to be reckoned with... nice to meet you.."
Nothin wrong with a polka dot guitar, the great Randy Rhoads had his infamous polka dot flying v. and yes, I agree with everyone else here about Buddy Guy

I used to like Kiss, when I was 12, I give them respect, cause their still kickin, but I would not play those guitars, I didn't even click the link, I've seen them, and it's truly a waste of my time. But there are alot (almost too many) of people who do care about Kiss. I am not one of them
Quote by jamogod
Nothin wrong with a polka dot guitar, the great Randy Rhoads had his infamous polka dot flying v. and yes, I agree with everyone else here about Buddy Guy

I used to like Kiss, when I was 12, I give them respect, cause their still kickin, but I would not play those guitars, I didn't even click the link, I've seen them, and it's truly a waste of my time. But there are alot (almost too many) of people who do care about Kiss. I am not one of them

I really do give respect to kiss since they were doing something completely different than anything out there at the time they first came out... but to be honest i never thought they were as epic as all the hype made them to be. I really never cared much for them either...
In before Wangcaster.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Insignia707
I really do give respect to kiss since they were doing something completely different than anything out there at the time they first came out... but to be honest i never thought they were as epic as all the hype made them to be. I really never cared much for them either...

Ever heard of the New York Dolls?

On subject, I don't give a crap what they have on their guitar as long as their making amazing music like both Buddy Guy and Randy Rhoads have. If you think it looks stupid, then think of at as motivation to stay clear of sig guitars which tend to be overpriced anyway.