hi guys,
i have come to ask, does anybody get goosebumps or whatever in some of the scenes in the first lion king, i kno its a bit random and everything but we were just watching it in music class to show the effects that music can play on movies ( we watched it with music then without ) and i was amazed at what a difference it could make
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
When Mufasa falls and Simba goes up to him and says "papa! papa!"

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the baboon that hits stuff with a stick was mad. i think it was raffiki or something like that...
The lion king is quite possibly the greatest movie ever made. And yeah, the music is amazing, not just the songs that are sung by characters but the ambient music is also really impressive.
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

- most of the things said in it, reflect humanity.
yeah when i was told we were going to watch the lion king i was like OMG do we have to.. but once we started i was thinking " this is one of the best movies ive ever seen'' ( even though i saw it when i was a kid but i dont remember) the opening song really moved me

Quote by chll

Quote by darkstar2466
When Mufasa falls and Simba goes up to him and says "papa! papa!"

Only time I've ever cried in a movie, I defy anyone not to at least think about crying at that point in the movie,

Such an emotional scene in all senses of the word,
Quote by grunger
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

- most of the things said in it, reflect humanity.

The pastor of my church once took quite a few references from the lion king during one of his sermons. It was ... interesting.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Shredder XXX
Only time I've ever cried in a movie, I defy anyone not to at least think about crying at that point in the movie,

Such an emotional scene in all senses of the word,

i had a tear in my eye at that point, some of the scenes in that movie are so powerful

Quote by chll

i have a lovely bunch of coconuts didilee didilee doo, big ones, small one, some as big as your head!

Quote by chll

omg im crying now i just washed mufasas death on u tube

Quote by chll

Quote by BFMVrrule

I probably would as well, but I have an exam today so I'm not going to put myself through the torture
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by SOADisdabest
You bastard! You killed Mufasa!

YES! And i would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids!

>.>

<.<
Theres such a huge difference between the movies we had as kids and the ones kids have today. I can't tell if its just because we automatically feel that ours were better, or if the new ones genuinely suck balls. They seem to. I think its safe to say that none of them come close to Lion King.
We're only strays.
Pussies.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by BFMVrrule

me too .. well, just the watching part that is

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Theres such a huge difference between the movies we had as kids and the ones kids have today. I can't tell if its just because we automatically feel that ours were better, or if the new ones genuinely suck balls. They seem to. I think its safe to say that none of them come close to Lion King.

Seriously. We had it made compared to kids today.
"Long... Live... The King"
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Lion King = greatest movie ever made. The End.

But seriously, it's my favorite movie ever. They don't make movies like they used to and it's a downright shame.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
THIS MOVIE IS PROOF THAT EVERYTHING WAS BETTER IN THE 90's!

seriously... Britney was better in the 90's, the boygroups were better, rap was better, rock was better, cartoons were better... hell, even the kids were better behaved!

what happened to the magical 90's?
Quote by CoreysMonster
THIS MOVIE IS PROOF THAT EVERYTHING WAS BETTER IN THE 90's!

seriously... Britney was better in the 90's, the boygroups were better, rap was better, rock was better, cartoons were better... hell, even the kids were better behaved!

what happened to the magical 90's?

All true. Every time I see kids these days I find myself feeling sorry for them because most of the time their childhoods seem to really suck lol. And they don't get out of the way of my car!!!! They just friggin mosey on over to the side of the road and proceed to stare at me like I'm a messenger from God or something. What the hell.
We're only strays.
I mean, we had MC Hammer, Britney when she was SMOKING HOT! we had the backstreet boys, who were, you HAVE to admit, awesome singers, performers, and as guys were way hotter than any douchebag boygroups out today. we had the rugrats, doug etc, the period of Last Awesome Disney Movies Before Disney Turned Crap, and the we witnessed the 3D gaming revolution. I mean, who can tell me they seriously didn't cream their pants when they first moved from Super Mario World to Mario 64?? Awesome times.
Great movie or greatest movie? One of my favourites growing up, but I haven't watched it in a while. I have the soundtrack though, the music is fantastic. Plus Jeremy Irons's sexy voice is in it
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Good movie.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝