Does anyone know if this band are still together? or are they too fizzled on heroin to make any new music? I really really like everything they have released so far and I rate them over their affiliated bands. Recent demos sound pretty promising but I haven't heard any news of a new album or anything.
Excuse me, but I believe I made a thread for all these bands?

Heehee.
For cereal, though, I don't know anything about their current existence, I just listen to them.
I just saw them last night. very good. they are also playing a show at gilman tomorrow that should be a lot of fun. really good line up (static thought, verse, killing the dream)

See them if you get the chance

i was surprised to see Alec from LOC at the show. i was expecting him to play bass, but he just watched. seems erid to go across the country to follow the band.
They are touring the West Coast at some point this year. It might be coming up. They posted new demos on their myspace. Personally, I think one of the 3 they put up was good. In CRS7 bands, I definitely prefer Morning Glory over the others, expect for InDK. I really did enjoy their other three releases, but the demos are pretty weak. Upsetting, but nothing surprises me these days. Travel On
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
They released a new song on MySpace a few days ago, but I haven't heard it yet.

Best crack rock steady band.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
The band is pretty much one guy with many temps.
Ezra Kire - he is amazing.
No longer with LOC, though.

That Paternacide song is about him killing his father.
Can't remember the whole thing but the chorus goes
Well, I've got my thoughts about you.
Do you realise what you put me through?

and something in the beginning like "I want to take a knife I want to cut his throat" or some shit like that. Haha
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg......................................................................................................
I'm gonna have to disagree with that. Crackrock steady is pretty ****ing good and Rancid makes good catchy songs. I think that neither is garabage but Rancid is a little overrated
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Crackrock Steady is by far the most overrated garbage in punk rock.

shut up and kiss me
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Crackrock Steady is by far the most overrated garbage in punk rock.

and from another thread:
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
Thee most overrated band in punk rock, Leftover Crack.

I see a trend here.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!