I was walking down a dusty road, a stiff, cold breeze pushed dust and tumbleweeds across my path. Through the clouds of dust I saw a shadowy figure standing in the middle of a cross-roads. I cuped my hands around my eyes to focus on the man in the distance, I saw he was holding a guitar by its neck casually over his shoulder. I continued to walk tword the man who stood like a sentinel, watching my laboured steps.

As I made my way closer I could see the man smile at the prospect of my arival. When I was within ten feet of the man I could clearly see him, though was just as mysterious. He had a devious smile on his face(which was hidden behind large sunglasses) as if he knew something I did not. He pointed at me and said "I hear you play guitar". I was dumbstruck. How did this stranger know. "Yes I play a little", I said with a slight tremble in my voice. The stranger's grin grew larger and more ominous, "Do you like my guitar?" I studied his axe, a beautiful moddified Strat emblazened with the words "Soul Power". "You can have it. All you have to do is play it better than me."

I was astonished, "Really"?

The stranger chucked, "Yes. But if I beat you what can you give me"?

I answered, "I dont really have...anything, minus my life and my soul"

The stranger shook my hand "well I dont want to take your life, but im sure we could work something out. Now shall we duel"?

"Sure" I said, all i could think about was that guitar. At that moment another gust of wind struck, blinding me with dust, and as the dust cleared there was a stack behind the stranger and he was plugging in. I wiped my eyes to make sure I wasnt seeing things, the man laughed "This isnt a dream"! He played a slow, smooth riff then handed me his guitar "your turn". I matched his riff. He played more aggessively, so did I. He played faster, so did I. For every note of his I had a responce. I played as I never have before, I played without effort, without thought.

For hours we dueled, my hands ached and blisted but I continued because I could start to see desperation in his face.

He went for wild improvised riffs and started making foolish mistakes. I knew the end was near. I played "Bulls on Parade" in double time and improvised a fifteen minute solo. When I finshed the stranger simply flipped me off and vanished as a bolt of lightning struck between us. I played my new "Soul Power" Strat with my bloodly, victorious fingers, celebrating the greatest triumph of my life.

-True Story though i dont have any pics to back it up
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
No.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
*reported*

UG doesn't need any more of these threads..
Signatures are overrated.
this deff doesnt need to clutter UG's servers for too long. I just thought it would get a laugh dont you guys remember laughter?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik