my band just played the local talent comp finals at the rsl.

we went heaps well, everyone was sure we would win, but then!

two little ten year old girls one who sung to a cd of vanesa amarosi.

everyone was talking about how it was rigged for the "nawwwwww" factor.

we got a planet waves elctronis chord dictionary. they got recording time,

wtf has this world come to.

lol.

have you ever encounted the "nawwww, look how cute they are" factor?
Naw?

Also, who cares. Those kinds of competitions are stupid anyway. Be happy with your chord dictionary.
buddy, it's actually "awwwww, look how cute they are" - no "N"
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
That was a very interesting story, and your spelling is wonderful.

....nawwwwwww.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Oh, I know the feeling.. It makes me want to punch everybody near me in the face.

I was 8 or 9 years old, and very competitive. I was at the pool, and they were having a limbo contest for kids. I was busting my * off, and every time somebody couldn't make it under the pole, I got more excited - I wanted to win sooo much (I have no idea why, or can't remember). So only 4 or 5 people left, and I was one of them, when a family friend took their year-old kid (who had just begun walking) and walked her under the pole. Walked. There was like a foot between her head and the pole. Everybody laughed and stuff.

Then something happened which made me completely lose my head. They gave her the prize (a free dinner at some restaurant). They didn't even let us remaining kids go under the pole. The contest was over. I couldn't believe it.

That's when I realized the world sucks.
You should have played headbanger facerip and melted their puny faces with a screeching 20000000bmp malmasteen solo muhahahahaha

but seriously that sucks
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

lol Sucks for you,but no body can beat small children.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
nobody can beat small children.

I can.

With a bat.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
*takes bow*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I can.

With a bat.

lol!

and people round here saw it with a n, dunno why, its just a reaction to crappy cuteness.
At least you didn't lose to like talentless hot girls who wouldn't even use the prize.

I remember in my graphic design class there was a competition and I was the most experienced one in the class and made the best design, but instead the teacher chose some hot chick who used to like play-flirt with him just to get good grades. Her design was terrible too.
Quote by Audio™
At least you didn't lose to like talentless hot girls who wouldn't even use the prize.

I remember in my graphic design class there was a competition and I was the most experienced one in the class and made the best design, but instead the teacher chose some hot chick who used to like play-flirt with him just to get good grades. Her design was terrible too.

you're just bitter because the teacher wouldn't flirt with you.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
that hasnt happened to me before, but i just find it soooooo irritating when people are like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i was in a concert last yr. me and some other guys did a tune (it was on the theme of musicals so we did onme fro Joseph and the techinicolour coat) and we rocked. but no one said that was great or gave much of a clap. when this little 5 yr old went on and sang a number all the girls (teenage sluts, but quite attractive) were like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! and im like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!!! FOR **** SAKE ITS JUST A LITTLE 5 YR OLD!!! grrrrr
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
We once got the "Yeah bitch, superman that ho" etc factor pulled on us by 2 people in the same contest. Despite the fact we clearly rocked their socks off. And possibly more.
Well, get used to a world where you can play the best song ever written with amazingly technical solos that show incredible emotion and feeling and riffs that the world has never seen before but you will have no chance agaist little girls singing Britney Spears out of key...

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà