I just put up another Acoustic cover this time of the Misfits Dig Up Her Bones( It's in my profile), I also put the chords up on this site you should check that out and give it a rate if you have a chance. But back on topic let me know what you think this time I added an electric guitar solo using my Strat and Carvin V3 incase your wondering. So check it out let me know what you think any crits appreciated and I'll crit you back. Thanks

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Osiris77/
Let me first start out that this by far, my favorite Misfits song! Like after I clicked on the link, I got really excited lol.

Great job incorporating the higher strings of the spectrum. Great intro, great solo too fit real nice. I think your voice needs to be louder on the recording. My one small complaint is that when you sing the chorus, your a bit too calm, I would have loved to heard you just totally rip it and hold some of the notes at the end of each line. But really dude, great cover, I love the song badass. What I mean by tehg whole holding thing is liek

" Point me to the sky aaaaabovvveeeeeeeeeee, I can;t get there on my owwwwnnnn"
Especially when he says the word graveyard in the third line. Give it a try
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I don't know the original at all, but after hearing this I'm thinking of giving it a listen.

Do you record the seperate tracks? cause you could bring the vocals up and bass boost it a little?

It's a tight performance, and i like the solo, but work on your breathing and be more confident in your own voice.

Thanks for the crit on mine, you must have checked out the video version though, there's a slgihtly more audible version on my profile page.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
I never heard anything by Misfits. Anywho, I think the instrumental was well played and the vocals sounded really good. You have good voice and can truly sing, this is major!
Quote by Nic Play Guitar
I don't know the original at all, but after hearing this I'm thinking of giving it a listen.

Do you record the seperate tracks? cause you could bring the vocals up and bass boost it a little?

It's a tight performance, and i like the solo, but work on your breathing and be more confident in your own voice.

Thanks for the crit on mine, you must have checked out the video version though, there's a slgihtly more audible version on my profile page.

I played the rythme and sang on one track than did the guitar solo and back up vocals on separte tracks. Its hard for me to make the vocals louder because I'm using my computer mic so I have to try and position myself in the perfect postion to pick everything up how I want it and I can't seem to get that perfect mix. I think I'll try doing the rythme and vocals on separate tracks next time and see how that turns out. Hopefully in the upcoming months I'll be getting a Pod X3 live so that should improve my recording quailty alot. Thanks to everyone who crited so far.
Hey man, im not familiar with the song, but I did like it. Id give you more ciriticism about accuracy to the original, but its kind of hard when I've never heard it. Vox were a little quiet at points, but im sure thats a recording. Keep it up.
I don't know the original, but this is pretty good.

The vocals are sorta quiet though, if you turn them up, I think it'd be alot better cause you sound like a good singer. =]
Havent heard the song but I enjoyed this. Really would be cool as a full band but the acoustic works. Vocals do indeed need to be turned up. But nice cover.
Thanks again guys if you liked it and would'nt mind rating it in my profile it would be appreciated aswell.....
I don't really listen to the misfits that much, apart from the Famous Monsters album, but I love this song, and this cover is awesome too. My only problem was the vocals in the chorus. I thought they could've been abit stronger.. like, after the verses I kinda imagined how the chorus would sound, and it sounded different.. Sorry if that doesnt make sense

But yeah, great guitar work and the solo fitted in really well. 5 stars

I dunno if you'd even like my covers, but could you check 'em out anyway please (in sig)
Quote by sam b
I don't really listen to the misfits that much, apart from the Famous Monsters album, but I love this song, and this cover is awesome too. My only problem was the vocals in the chorus. I thought they could've been abit stronger.. like, after the verses I kinda imagined how the chorus would sound, and it sounded different.. Sorry if that doesnt make sense

But yeah, great guitar work and the solo fitted in really well. 5 stars

I dunno if you'd even like my covers, but could you check 'em out anyway please (in sig)

Thanks I thought they where great guitar wise the voice thing creeped me out but I loved the guitar work.