played guitar for a couple years now, 16 years old, very committed. could possibly back-up sing.

Wanting to cover and write new material.

Influences: Nickelback, Nirvana, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Metallica, The Ramones, Sabbath, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Stones, etc.

I have a half stack good for gigs and a small practice pa.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Nicklesack? oh god you are going to hear it now

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
****... if i wasn't so busy i'd def jam with you. i live like 30 mins from cresson. i work practically full-time and go to school full-time for physical therapy. maybe you could use another guitarist when i graduate in 4 years haha
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Tyler Durden
Nicklesack? oh god you are going to hear it now

hmmm i don't see that......
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Quote by Dimebag06Darrel
****... if i wasn't so busy i'd def jam with you. i live like 30 mins from cresson. i work practically full-time and go to school full-time for physical therapy. maybe you could use another guitarist when i graduate in 4 years haha

Yeah i know how it is....even working part time for me eats up all my time and it hardly pays for gas anymore.....be cool to jam if you ever get some free time.
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist