Yeaaah... I used to do that on the Edinburgh metal scene website but it went down. Anyway I'll do the same deal. The first three people who come over for a setup or guitar electronic repair will get it for free! Now I'm no pro, but I do setups just as good (eh in some cases better), and I don't have a turnover time as long as the local techs. I'm also cheaper for those who come in late.

If not, we could just meetup and hang out, always good to see people into music around here Just leave me a message or comment. Let me know!

If you need I have references, no worries :P
You'd be free to come up of course. If you're cool enough I may even buy you a beer and we can talk gear
Last edited by Pott at May 7, 2008,
Quote by Pott
You'd be free to come up of course. If you're cool enough I may even buy you a bear and we can talk gear

can i have a bear?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
I'd take you up on that offer, I live a half hour train away (Bathgate) and I've had some issues with getting the action and relief on my LP right recently, but I can't afford the train right now
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Yes, I'd leave my £600 guitar in the hands of some random person I've never met before for a 'free setup'.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Pott
Ha! No clue how that happened.. The answer is NO!

awwww i was lookin forward to that
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by Ichimaru
Yes, I'd leave my £600 guitar in the hands of some random person I've never met before for a 'free setup'.

London's close to edinburgh? My geography must be worse than I thought!

Yes, I am being sarcastic, thanks for asking
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Quote by Ichimaru

People have done it and come back to me. You don't want to, then don't. I've setup JEMs and made friends with the owner, and I've been doing tech things for him for over two years. Think whatever you want. Like I said, people are free to come up and meet me, come over mines and generally have a good time.
Quote by Pott
People have done it and come back to me. You don't want to, then don't. I've setup JEMs and made friends with the owner, and I've been doing tech things for him for over two years. Think whatever you want. Like I said, people are free to come up and meet me, come over mines and generally have a good time.

No I believe you're genuine seeing as you offered references, its just that anyone who didn't ask for them would have to be pretty stupid tbqh.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Ah on that we totally agree hehe Thing is, now people assume that if you work at a music store, you're good. While it's true most of the cases and it's true for the Edinburgh techs, sometimes it just ain't...
if my guitar wasn't in bits at the moment i would whereabouts in edinburgh are you anyway?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.