dear Ug do you believe that there is Life On Mars???

Its a essay project for tommorow so pls help...

Sorry for my bad english..
No
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I saw a funny picture of a glass of water on a Mars bar.....oh what a giggle I had at that....just wanted to share that with you...

Also:

No.
Yes. They are just invisible and radiate no body heat whatsoever. Also, they are immaterial so you can't bump into them.

....I mean no.

Quote by Hot_Money420
I saw a funny picture of a glass of water on a Mars bar.....oh what a giggle I had at that....just wanted to share that with you...

Also:

No.

that's so ridiculously stupid I laughed at it.
No. Now let's change the subject. Who likes baseball?

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

<.<

>.>

Baseball is alright. I don't dislike it but I don't really watch it much.
What's this thread about?
Oh yeah, no
I do not believe in Mars. It is a giant alien mothership made to look like a planet. They just sit out there and study us. I have actually been there, but you will have to wait and buy the book to hear that story.
Quote by Kensai

<.<

>.>

Life on Mars is more interesting than baseball.

Quote by thor338
I do not believe in Mars. It is a giant alien mothership made to look like a planet. They just sit out there and study us. I have actually been there, but you will have to wait and buy the book to hear that story.

That's no planet, it's a SPACE STATION!!!
Quote by Kensai

<.<

>.>

i wonder if the living beings on mars play baseball...

but seriously, it'd be cool if there was life on mars, but there isn't.
Quote by cick13
David Bowie begs to differ with all the naysayers!

David Bowie has a permanently dilated pupil, I refuse to believe anything he has to say. Therefor, I refuse to click on that link!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
David Bowie has a permanently dilated pupil, I refuse to believe anything he has to say. Therefor, I refuse to click on that link!

Yeah, that pupil is pretty much the secret to his success...

That and about a dozen amazing songs and droves of really good ones too.
umm no .. and yeha i hate baseball
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by cick13
Yeah, that pupil is pretty much the secret to his success...

That and about a dozen amazing songs and droves of really good ones too.

Pish posh! He's hiding something in that expanded pupil of his, and I mean to find out what it is!
I don't really belive that I'd become a cop in the 1970s.
Well i think there might be oraganic beings underneath the surface, in ice, watched alot of things about it and read up on it, not advanced species or anything but microbes underneath the surface,

They found in some parts of the earth (underneath permifrost, in dark oceans with hardly any sunlight) there were little bits of life, so if there is ice underneath the surface, theres a possibility of life being there.