So I'm at college and I share a room with this kid....The kid is ok for the most part but there are 2 things that bother me the most:

First off, he wants to go everywhere with me and its super annoying, especially when I'm hanging out with other friends or with a girl. I hate to say no because I generally try to be respectful to everyone.

Second, he sleeps until like 2:30 in the afternoon because he doesn't have class until then. We both go to bed around 2 or 3 AM and I wake up at 7:30 am to go to class and I get out of class around 12:30. When I come home I like to play guitar or video games, but I can't because the fat **** is sleeping for 12 hours a day. And when I wake him up, even by just walking by, he gets pissed at me. I'd play guitar later in the day but I have to leave for work at 3:30 and I want to get as much playing in as possible because I don't have alot of free time. Even as I'm typing this, hes in our room snoring.......what can i do???
i play drums and guitar :
inb4killhim.

just talk to him tbh. make him get up earlier, he's going to be getting up that late in the working world.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Tell him to stop being such a dick, or practice anyway.

In my halls, from 9am - 11pm you can make noise (within limits obviously) try and find out if there's something similar in yours, then show him.
I suggest you use fire.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If hes a deep sleeper, get another friend to help you move his bed out into the hall when you get back from class.
We're only strays.
Quote by BassmasterGreg
jack off until you cum but cum in is mouth that should see him straight

Jack off until you cum blood...

INSIDE HERRRRRRRRR!

Or just tell him to stop whinging. If that fails, just play guitar and piss him off, it's not as if there's much he can do about you playing guitar at reasonable times.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Hit him in the nuts with a baseball bat, film it, and post on YouTube.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Put the amp next to his ear, crank the volume, and thrash around until he gets the point.
Oooo, that's good, but I'd put it next to his head, volume up full, FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Oooo, that's good, but I'd put it next to his head, volume up full, FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just go all the way and stab him in the ear with a screw driver.
my friend asked me to move in with him in a house so i think i may do that...I'll have my own room, and a room dedicated to music.....it will be badass
i play drums and guitar :
make sure to piss him off b4 u leave. hide a thousand little notes saying **** u fat a$$ everywhere so that he finds them even after u leave
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Let's just go all the way and stab him in the ear with a screw driver.

Good idea. But first, use a torch lighter or something to make the screwdriver burning red hot.

That'll wake him up!
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Good idea. But first, use a torch lighter or something to make the screwdriver burning red hot.

That'll wake him up!

I don't know. I think having your inner ear penetrated by a hard metal object will wake you up quite efficiently.

....but we'll not take chances!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I don't know. I think having your inner ear penetrated by a hard metal object will wake you up quite efficiently.

....but we'll not take chances!
There's no point in doing things in half measures.

All or nothing.

Use a sword.
rape him with a sword

EDIT: i'm sure he wouldn't mind and also, while he's sleeping you have the chance
Make as much noise as you wish. You can't adjust your life to encourage and allow his laziness.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by freedoms_stain
There's no point in doing things in half measures.

All or nothing.

Use a sword.

Alright fine we'll just nuke his ass. That'll learn him.

...or maybe we could magnetically attract a giant meteor to land on his groin.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Alright fine we'll just nuke his ass. That'll learn him.

...or maybe we could magnetically attract a giant meteor to land on his groin.
Working the groin, that's a new angle, I like it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Working the groin, that's a new angle, I like it.

A.) That's what she said

B.) You would like to work the groin, wouldn't you?
**** sake your a prick, should of just told me instead of comin on here and mouthin off about me dickhead. Your never borrowin Vice City again.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by SeveralSpecies
A.) That's what she said

B.) You would like to work the groin, wouldn't you?
My secret is out
Quote by cobain_is_king
**** sake your a prick, should of just told me instead of comin on here and mouthin off about me dickhead. Your never borrowin Vice City again.

lol!
Quote by cobain_is_king

lol. The lazy dude has finally woken up.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.