I wouldn't call them amazing. Pretty boring riffage and as said before, the vocals really suck ass.
Not that amazing.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I wasnt aware Persia was still a country. These are Iranian. And they are shit.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Wouldn't be as bad is he learned how to growl. If that is indeed what he's trying to do.
He needs to learn to growl. Sad thing is I can understand arabic and what he's trying to say is barely legible, which would be fine if he just knew how to growl.
It isn't bad, it's got a groove which is cool. But I don't see my self being a fan unless they find a way to stand out more.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
I could've written this riff in twenty seconds...

And, the vocals...

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Stranglehold
I wasnt aware Persia was still a country. These are Iranian. And they are shit.

Regardless of how shit the band is, I'd just like to point out that "Persian" is an ethnic group, not a nationality. So it's entirely possible that the band is both Iranian and Persian.