Dudes.. I've been going back and forth between getting a new guitar that suits my style now forever. I have in my mind from what I've read on the net that I need a new one because it would help my tone more playing pop rock/pop punk rather then EMG pickups in my Schecter Hellraiser. Although, I've never played anything else due to lack of stores around here

I've been from 72 teles, Gibson LP studios, Gibson SG standards, Fat strats, confused..

I've heard these were absolutely amazing

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1005.html

but would it be a downgrade from my Schecter? If that was a good choice I'd have almost literally a ton left over to build my pedalboard.

Thoughts?

Edit; I've been thinking it's dumb to spend a fortune on a Gibson guitar with little income at 15 years old. But then again I'll have it forever and if I can afford it why not? Things like this stress and confuse me lol. Halp.
Godbless.

the GG&A forum users know 10x more then the EG regulars so touche.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
looks like it would be a large downgrade to me. i have the C-1 classic and its so very
great. but maybe you would like it more. i would check out a different schecter.
Edit: if you have the money and dont mind spending it then get your gibson.
I don't think it would be a downgrade at all from the Schecter, just different sound. The pickups, wood, scale length, body mass ... everything is different between the two guitars.

That is the exact same model Agile I'm looking at except I'm looking at the white & rootbeer colors. Been wanting a Les Paul and these have gotten great reviews. I've almost pulled the trigger a couple times but want to think about it a little more first. There is a youtube vid that compares one of these to a Gibson Les Paul on the same amp and IMO there isn't much difference. I would say get it and spend the rest of the cash on the pedals you want, and there will still be money left over compared to the cost of the Gibson. Good luck.
Buy a LTD... There a version of the EC-1000 (Les Paul kind of guitar) that has Seymour Duncans (JB for the bridge and '59 for the neck)... I think they're pretty versatile pickups and they can handle many styles of rock music very well.
i've been looking at the Agile 3100 wide for months now. for the price, its a great buy. i wouldn't say it would be a "downgrade" from the Schecter, its a completely different style guitar. i've played Agile's, and for the money the quality can't be beat. the higher end lp's are the same quality if not better than the highend Epi's/lower end Gibsons.
Quote by cedaguol
Buy a LTD... There a version of the EC-1000 (Les Paul kind of guitar) that has Seymour Duncans (JB for the bridge and '59 for the neck)... I think they're pretty versatile pickups and they can handle many styles of rock music very well.

He, he, he, same guitar as you suggested, you are typing faster.
Quote by metallhead
He, he, he, same guitar as you suggested, you are typing faster.

lol
Never tried a schecter. But I love my AL-3100. Lovely to play and great stock piskups.
These go to eleven...
Ah. stuck.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch