Page 1 of 2
i don't know about u but i hate this guy he isn't even funny he is just a racist bastard towards everyone. ah skeet skeet skeet that hilarious. what are your thoughts on this comedian.
racist? wtf? his jokes show the rediculousness of racism.

hes a great comedian
He's funny, but you get tired of him constantly talking about race.

THERE ARE OTHER SUBJECTS! TRY TALKING ABOUT THEM!
Quote by prs_is_best
i don't know about u but i hate this guy he isn't even funny he is just a racist bastard towards everyone. ah skeet skeet skeet that hilarious. what are your thoughts on this comedian.

I think you're a hater

and i think he's the ****
He's a very funny man, id watch him over many other comedians every day of the week.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
dave chappelle is far from racist. he walked away from his million dollar TV show because he thought it was becoming too racist. all he does is poke fun of stereotypes.

and skeet skeet skeet is funny because he was pointing out that it gets played on the radio despite what it means.
i never once hated on dave cause he was black please show me where i hated on dave cause he was black he could be indonesian for all i care i don't care what his race is.
u cant be racist towards everyone. u can discriminate but i dont see how u can be racist towards everyone
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by prs_is_best
i never once hated on dave cause he was black please show me where i hated on dave cause he was black he could be indonesian for all i care i don't care what his race is.

damn man, it was a joke, and you would have gotten the "damn,... that was racist" part if u ever watched his stand up specials
Most of his stuff that I have seen I haven't found to be very funny. And yes, he talks about race way too much.
as much of dick this guy is being about mr chappelle
ano the point hes trying to make

most black comedians talk about race as a big part of ther act, chris rock does the same, its not racist, its true about how ridiculus racism is, but thers only so many jokes about it without sounding like a repetative idiot

although i do find these guys absolutely hillairious, ther no patch on Rich Pryor
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
ok i can't let this go on any more. Dave Chapelle is a freaking genious and he is probably the funniest comedians of today. The stuff he thinks up is incredible. i just wanted to see what the response would be if i said Dave Chapelle wasn't funny. ah skeet skeet skeet.
You kidding me? He's hilarious.

Carlos Mencia is the one that sucks. (ALL his humor is based on racial stereotypes.)
Quote by ScreamBloodyGor
You kidding me? He's hilarious.

Carlos Mencia is the one that sucks. (ALL his humor is based on racial stereotypes.)

agreed. he also talks about things his fellow mexicans do despite the fact he's not mexican.
The difference between Chappelle and Mencia is that Dave does it cleverly. Mencia just points out a stereotype and uses the "shock factor" in his jokes. Mencia then goes on to say that people should lighten up if they don't laugh at his "jokes".
Quote by UltraMatic4
No, Chris Rock is a racist bastard. So is Obama

i really hope ur joking (at least about obama, i couldnt give two ****s about rock)
amen to the obama statement. i'm moving to canada if him or hilary become president
I like dave chapelle but if he was white could he get away saying the same stuff, nope so thats kinda racist, just for the fact that I cant be as funny as him since I'm white and I would be labled racist trying to do his style of jokes. Why is that? Why can black people make fun of stereotype but when a white person does it, "THATS RACIST"? The the funny thing is, is that alot of the stereotypes are true. I always see an excesive amount of black people at KFC, Popeyes, or Churches Chicken. Mexicans always seem tired. And White people will dance verey akwardly when electric guitar is played at high volumes.
Ninjaz get Drunk freak out and kill people all the time and then totally wail on geetarz
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
He's a very funny man, id watch him over many other comedians every day of the week.

Same with me. Excellent comedian.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by nt1440
i really hope ur joking (at least about obama, i couldnt give two ****s about rock)

Okay then...tell me why he's not?
More UltraMatic than you.
Last edited by UltraMatic4 at May 7, 2008,
Quote by prs_is_best
amen to the obama statement. i'm moving to canada if him or hilary become president

I'm not quite sure about McCain though, either...I might just write in Joe Scarborough, lol
More UltraMatic than you.
Quote by prs_is_best

Dave Chappelle > YOU!
Are you from Nebraska or something? That's the only state I've ever lived in where white people get offended by black jokes, even though they think it's perfectly okay for them to be racist towards Mexicans.

tell me the logic in that.
hes ledgendary get ova it
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
He's one of the funniest comedians of today, maybe you shouldn't be so closed-minded. His racism jokes ridicule racism, not promote it. Plus, it's just a joke, get over it.
Quote by Nikon87
He's one of the funniest comedians of today, maybe you shouldn't be so closed-minded. His racism jokes ridicule racism, not promote it. Plus, it's just a joke, get over it.

Agreed

Now Carlos Mencia on the other hand, that guy is just retarded and racist. Worst comedian to ever make it on TV.
Quote by prs_is_best

You just pointed out another black race... So much for proving your point.
And you're comments about Obama are somewhat unfounded. Why is he racist? Because his old reverend has lost the plot?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by axis56
as much of dick this guy is being about mr chappelle
ano the point hes trying to make

most black comedians talk about race as a big part of ther act, chris rock does the same, its not racist, its true about how ridiculus racism is, but thers only so many jokes about it without sounding like a repetative idiot

although i do find these guys absolutely hillairious, ther no patch on Rich Pryor

+100000000000000000000000000000000000
Richard Pryor> All other black comedians
I think he's one of the few American comedians that does jokes making fun of all the political correctedness. He just kind of does his own thing and doesn't really care if it's okay or not. The only reason people think his stuff is overdone is because people constantly quote him so you hear it all the damn time.
Quote by schecter_guy
dave chappelle is far from racist. he walked away from his million dollar TV show because he thought it was becoming too racist. all he does is poke fun of stereotypes.

Lol, because he thought it was racist towards black people.

Dave Chappelle is pretty funny but sometimes I think he gets a bit carried away with his humor.
Page 1 of 2