Inspired by another thread. You know when you do something wrong that you're parents aren't supposed to know of but somehow find out ( weed, drinking, etc.. ).

But instead of punishing you, they give you that really dissappointed look that cuts through like a dagger to your heart and makes you feel like an ass . It's only happened to me once, but what have you done that made your parents do that?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Nothing. I'm an angel
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Got over it and carried on with life =/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Kensai
Nothing. I'm an angel

You lie!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Yeah, it does really sting. The only times of gotten it is when I was caught drinking and when I've done bad in school. They usually just blow up at me when I get a bad grade though, but one time they gave me the disappointment.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by what??
KENSAI DOES NOT LIE!!1!

I did
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the first time i came home ****ing hammered my dad said " holy **** i never thought that a pussy like you would man up "
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by Kensai
I did

You leave me no choice...

I must set your pants on fire.
Quote by buddha

Quote by Lagrance
the first time i came home ****ing hammered my dad said " holy **** i never thought that a pussy like you would man up "

nice
Quote by buddha

What? I can be jewish whenever I want.

EDIT: In case you didn't notice: I didn't understand your post.
Last edited by TheQuailman at May 7, 2008,
When I broke the front door in cause I was to drunk to find the keyhole.
I literally picked up 2 bricks and went 1-2 with my front door.
Nothing prepared me for the look my mother gave me when they woke me up at 4pm the following day and made me repair it.

My dad however, was shocked I managed to get through the security glass without opening the door & still surviving considering the amount of blood on the floor.

Edit:
Quote by hawk_kst
Erm
when I got alchohol poisening and ended up in hospital in spain?
Stupid Spanish doctors thought I was in a coma and told my parents so.
I got dissapointing looks for months afterwards...
they did the whole "We thought you were better than this... You've betrayed our trust..."

Score, I was put in Med-Centre in Ibiza! (Playa Den Bossa)
Also, I had posion from Kidney Bean's on my 2nd last night
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at May 7, 2008,
Quote by ThePeacefrog
You must not be Jewish.

Nope, not a jew.
But most of my jew friends's parents are laid back
Stereotypes ftw.
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
Nope, not a jew.
But most of my jew friends's parents are laid back
Stereotypes ftw.

How bout I be more specific then hmm? New York Jewish.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
How bout I be more specific then hmm? New York Jewish.

Quote by buddha

hmmm..
when my mother found a bag with weed she started crying, I felt really bad
and when my mother found out that I smoke, she was like ok but the way she looked at me. :s
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
i've never done anything that my parents haven't already done. even when i failed college algebra, they didn't say anything because they probably couldn't have passed it either, neither of them went to college.
When my momma found out I smoked weed she said, "Awesome, now I don't need to hide it anymore." Then she takes one out and lights it XD.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
She only found out because I told her, but my Mum said 'Im disappointed in you Reva' when I told her I'd slept with my boyfriend after we broke up.

And my Dad was quiet with me after my Mum found my first tattoo, and told him because I was being a little sh*t.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Awww yeah.

A couple of months ago I was out playing some basket. Then one of my friends arrived, he asked me I wanted to hang out with him, and smoke some weed. Back then I had never tried to smoke weed, or anything at all, and I didnt really wanna do it. But my parents werent home that night, so we decided to go and hang out, at my place anyway.

We ordered some pizza, and we were having a great time. But once again my friend asked if I wanted to smoke some weed. This time around however, after having a few beers along with the pizza, I said yes. We lit up this joint and started smoking. Suddenly a couple of minutes later, I heard a car door close outside. I told my friend to hide the weed, while I distracted my parents. But when I came outside I saw these black dudes, that were up to good, and they started trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said, You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by teh_Beatles
Awww yeah.

A couple of months ago I was out playing some basket. Then one of my friends arrived, he asked me I wanted to hang out with him, and smoke some weed. Back then I had never tried to smoke weed, or anything at all, and I didnt really wanna do it. But my parents werent home that night, so we decided to go and hang out, at my place anyway.

We ordered some pizza, and we were having a great time. But once again my friend asked if I wanted to smoke some weed. This time around however, after having a few beers along with the pizza, I said yes. We lit up this joint and started smoking. Suddenly a couple of minutes later, I heard a car door close outside. I told my friend to hide the weed, while I distracted my parents. But when I came outside I saw these black dudes, that were up to good, and they started trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. And said, You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

......i hate you haha
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
......i hate you haha

Haha!
Quote by teh_Beatles
Awww yeah.

I looked at that small wall of text and somehow knew that it would end up the way it did
Quote by teh_Beatles
Awww yeah.

You sir have just won the Pit for the day congrats.
Quote by what??
I looked at that small wall of text and somehow knew that it would end up the way it did

Hehe.

But some people do get caught, and its worth it.

EDIT:

Quote by MrGuitar123
You sir have just won the Pit for the day congrats.

Oh thank you.
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
When I broke the front door in cause I was to drunk to find the keyhole.
I literally picked up 2 bricks and went 1-2 with my front door.
Nothing prepared me for the look my mother gave me when they woke me up at 4pm the following day and made me repair it.

My dad however, was shocked I managed to get through the security glass without opening the door & still surviving considering the amount of blood on the floor.

hahahaha
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
Haha, I love when I get that. I don't know why anybody would think it's worse than getting an actual punishment! I just apologise, tell 'em what they wanna hear and walk away thinkin' "that easy? Ha!"

EDIT "Ha" to the Fresh Proince story!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Last edited by Caressing Death at May 7, 2008,
lets see i said i was going over my friend calebs house wich actually i was going to a hotel party with jesse. We all smoked about 50 bucks worth that night and i also got drunk off my ass..got kicked out of taco bell and also decided that aderol and concerta would be a good idea....im still grounded from that dam party
I'm gonna get that pretty soon here. I had a scholarship for half my tuition at university and kind of ballsed up my first few semesters. I finally got serious this round and made several A's and one B, but mathematically I needed all A's to get the scholarship. I have a 3.21 GPA when I need a 3.25 to keep the scholarship I haven't talked about it yet.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
When the cops came home that was, weird.

I think my mom was more affected than me.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.