Who is the kid that says the prayer with James in Enter Sandman? Is it one the members kids, or just a random kid?
Bob Rock's kid, and don't make threads about stupid crap like this. That's what the Metallica thread is for.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Metallica thread, and it's been answered.

*reported*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
It makes people feel special, kind of like a mini-mod i.e A7X ownz or whatever his name was
Up the Punx!
Quote by mortiis999
^ Are the asterisks necessary? Do they imbue the word 'reported' with some arcane power that gives mods license to swoop in and ban hammer?

I have a hard time believing that the mods needs some kind of license to ban people.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Quote by mortiis999
So why don't people just write 'reported' sans asterisks?

I have actually no idea.

An Abstract Illusion