Here is a cover I did, all instruments performed by me. Its pretty close to both versions. The solo is a bit more similar to the offsprings, but I added a bit to make it my own, but again close to the originals. Here is a new "voice" I have been working on I guess you could say. I can;t really sing, but I have an awkward mid range that I feel works for hardcore punk type of stuff. C4C of course
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I thought it was pretty good all the instruments where great everything was in time and played well. The voice was a bit much I thought you where going to far into the metal category. Not that it was bad I just don't think unless it's a really hardcore punk song that it works. But if you toned it down a bit maybe more like Fat Mike or the guy from Swingin Utters I think it would be alot better. But instumental everything was great......

Crit mine?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=854653
^ I'm a metalhead by nature, so its hard for me to turn down, but I will try it out. It won;t hurt right. Thanks for the response.
I'm not really a big fan of The Offspring or Agent Orange, but it was pretty solid. I agree with Osiris about the voice thing, it's not that it's too much, it just sounds like it's too out of control for me, when I listen to anything with screaming of any kind, i like to hear a vocalist who has a clear mastery of his scream, and with a little practice, you could have that.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
^ thanks for the crit. I don;t have a good singing voice so either scream it barbarically and see if it turns out okay or actually try to sing, both result are pretty weak, but I thought this one turned out better then usual. I get what your saying with the tightness thing, my voice is just at an awkward middle, I can't scream high or real low, so I work with what I got.
voice lessons man...even though you're screaming, voice lessons will teach you all the control you need, i just started last week and i'm noticing huge differences already
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.