im going in around 2 months time.

any recommendation on what to do?

pyramids + swimming with whale sharks + speed boat jungle tour are already in.

Quote by Lethal.7
im going in around 2 months time.

any recommendation on what to do?

pyramids + swimming with whale sharks + speed boat jungle tour are already in.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Get naked?

That's what I would do.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Scared? SCARED?! I'd love that oppurtunity... seems like Cancun is the place to be.

*gets the next plane*

>__>

I sharks
Quote by SteveHouse
whale sharks are very, very docile and gladly let divers swim with them. it's actually very safe, because no predators **** with the whale sharks, which renders you safe while near them. at least, that's what i've read.

What I DO know is that whale sharks feed on plankton and very small fish, so you have nothing to fear from THEM.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Scared? SCARED?! I'd love that oppurtunity... seems like Cancun is the place to be.

*gets the next plane*

>__>

I sharks

sharks love you 2
Quote by Lethal.7
sharks love you 2

This guy knows his sh*t. Of course they do. And yeah basically they feed on tiiiny lickle fishies and plankton, you're safe.... safe and lucky
Quote by SteveHouse
I want to try out a nude beach... :-\
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
are you guys seriously afraid of whale sharks? i would reccommend scuba diving, if you dont have your certification it takes like 2 days to get and its about 300 bucks. I got my advanced open water about an hour south of cancun. Once you get that you can go scuba diving in the Cenotes(which are submerged caves that were once above ground and stalact/stalagmites formed, then were flooded when the water level rose after the ice age) its really cool to see all the structures and the water is really clear. Only do it if your not claustrophobic and arent panicky(other wise the thought of running out of air will always be on your mind) but i did 4 cenote dives and it was awesome. Cancun is wicked commercialized though i hope thats what youre looking for.

When i was diving in the Gulf of M. i saw a 6 foot nurse shark(also very docile) i would like to dive with reef sharks or tiger sharks but the ****ing chinese have killed millions of sharks to make shark fin soup and so seeing a shark while diving is very rare.
Last edited by Guitarpilot at May 7, 2008,
I'm going to Cancun in three weeks. I've been there a few times before. Definitely take a day trip to Isla Mujeres. Great snorkeling there...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
This guy knows his sh*t. Of course they do. And yeah basically they feed on tiiiny lickle fishies and plankton, you're safe.... safe and lucky

my mates and I are looking to make a huge group booking to cancun for next year so we get a big discount.

I'll say hello to the sharks for you
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
my mates and I are looking to make a huge group booking to cancun for next year so we get a big discount.

I'll say hello to the sharks for you

Just because you know I won't be able to but thank you XD

I might consider going though, because when I'm at Uni I'll need to find some of my own wildlife to photograph, and I wanna go do something exotic and fun.
Quote by SteveHouse
Seeing as I went to Cancun bout a Month ago, I can tell you that anything you do will be freakin amazing. You do have to Go to Senor Frogs and a couple other essentials, but for the most part get drunk and get naked. Thats the whole real point of going, isnt it?