Can anyone help me tab out Big Ideas by LCD Soundsystem? I have a link to the song below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTxMv6-gZA
Appreciate any help. Thanks!
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
this is a minitab of the song:

G|-------------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------------
A|-----0--0--0--0-0-0--0-0--0--0--0---0-0--
E|-------------------------------------------------
P.M..............................................................

G|------------------------5--------------------------------------5-----------------------
D|---5--7--7-7--5--7-----7--7-7----5-5-5--7--7-7--5--7-----7---7---------------
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------0-0--------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and after a while:
e|------------------------------------------------------
B|---9-------------------7---9------------------------
G|---9-------------------7---9------------------------
D|---9-------------------7---9------------------------
A|---7-------------------5---7------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------------

outro

e|------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------
B|--------------------8-------------------------- -------------------------------------------
G|--------5-7--7h9----7h9---7--5------------ (3x ) ----7--5-5---4--4---5-5--7---7h9-----
D|--7-7----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
A|----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------

G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|---777777777--666666666-----------------------------------------
A|---------------------------------------3333333--5555555------------
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------