Title says it all.

Recently, (since I'm a beginner) I've been using online video's to learn new things. Of all the thigns I've watched there was one guy on youtube who did a series of video tutorials on how to play songs and solos. The guy is an amazing teacher and the vids taught me how to play my first two solos which are Tangerine by Led Zeppelin and Heart Full of Soul by the Yard Birds.

My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold. I was hoping to learn at least one solo of theirs soon enough. Warmness on The Soul is the easiest one I can remember. If anyone can link me to a good tutorial of at least the solo I would greatly appreciate it. I have tremendous trouble reading tabs and it confuses me lol. I'm still learning the names of the strings and frets although I know about 7 chords. It would be great if it could tell me which string and fret as opposed to the name of the note or string like most tend to do.

Or if anybody could help me learn the solo it would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

TheBodomBullet

(Also the link to the guy I was talking about is http://bobsguitarlessons.50megs.com/whats_new_2.html)
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Syn isn't the best guitarist in the world by any stretch of the imagination but their stuff still isn't what I'd call "easy". Given where you say you're up to I'd hold off on attempting any of their solos for a while.

Spend some time actually learning how to read tabs and figure things out by ear, stick to easy solos and songs for the time being and bear in mind that learning how to play rhythm is equally if not more important thatn learning lead.

If you don't even know the notes of the open strings then you really need to slow down and spend some time learnign the basics.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Syn isn't the best guitarist in the world by any stretch of the imagination but their stuff still isn't what I'd call "easy". Given where you say you're up to I'd hold off on attempting any of their solos for a while.

Spend some time actually learning how to read tabs and figure things out by ear, stick to easy solos and songs for the time being and bear in mind that learning how to play rhythm is equally if not more important thatn learning lead.

If you don't even know the notes of the open strings then you really need to slow down and spend some time learnign the basics.

Well I know low and high E by heart. I just have to really memorize the open string names lol.

Btw I realize Synyster Gates isn't the best guitarist in the world but A7x's unique playing style is by far my favorite. Idk lol. I just think they mesh well as a band.

But if anybody wants to help me learn how to read tabs that would be a plus.

Btw REALLY liking how fast these boards are.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Also any more tips on what I should currently try to learn would be helpful
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
are you looking to learn the whole song or the solo? this solo is not syn playing its actually zacky, syn did the acoustic work in this that comes after the solo.
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!