Heres a video after jack saved the girl and was getting back on stage.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5CSzPcilrxw
Heres the UG front page story
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/jack_white_saves_fainting_fan.html
This is what i saw that night.
During the last song (Carolina Drama), towards the end, jack saw a girl in the front row who just passed out, so since security sucked, Jack jumped off stage, guitar in hand, and asked the girl if she was all right, he swung the guitar around his back, picked up the girl, and took her the the side of the stage for help. The girl was like 3 ppl to the right of me. So jack walked right by me, it was awesome. So anyways when he got the girl to help, he jumped back on stage and finished the song. It was so amazing, and u could tell Jack was pissed at security for not doing anythingl. But that just made me respect Jack even more as a person
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Last edited by TeXaS_db at May 7, 2008,
Do you completely ignore the front page of UG? Or home page or whatever the hell it's called.
fair fecks to him
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
cool guy jack, but i wouldnt use "saved", she fainted, not had a massive heart attack and went comatose

i like the raconteurs
Quote by Vagabond21
Do you completely ignore the front page of UG? Or home page or whatever the hell it's called.

no, but i was there that night, and im just telling yall what i saw, and i got a lil video of it. i wish i got everything tho on video
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Good on him. He seems like a good guy, better then some rockstars/famous musicians
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Did she give him head?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by zombie_monster
She better have!

WITH POPROCKS!
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
WITH POPROCKS!

mind.blown.

cannot comprehend awesomeness
just one more reason why jack white is god
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Hahaha, oh wow.

She probably did it on purpose for just that effect. You realise this, right? I bet even your mothers did this at shows back in the 70's/80's.

Sucka got PLAYED.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Meh, Jack White was already a god to me thanks to his music.

+1
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
pssh u never carried an unconcious person out of a concert before. i ended up carrying a kid out at system of a down years ago, and i carried out a friends sister after she passed out at a dragonforce gig. pssh, celebrities get worshiped for doing stuff the rest of us would deal with, and get on with our lives about
Quote by Def
pssh u never carried an unconcious person out of a concert before. i ended up carrying a kid out at system of a down years ago, and i carried out a friends sister after she passed out at a dragonforce gig. pssh, celebrities get worshiped for doing stuff the rest of us would deal with, and get on with our lives about

It's special about Jack because most famous musicians would've just ignored it and kept playing. He stopped the song to help her. That shows real respect for his fans.
Quote by Def

hahaha you win NoLaurelTree's biggest tool of the day award. the fact that he stopped midsong, jumped off stage to help a girl (something that security should have been doing or someone else in the crowd even) then gets back on stage and continues playing? yeah serious props to jack white. serious STFU to you.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by nt1440
cool guy jack, but i wouldnt use "saved", she fainted, not had a massive heart attack and went comatose

i like the raconteurs

People can die easily from being trampled and stepped on.

The Who concert, December 3, 1979.