i was playing my drums and i gots a littled carried away and i ended up popping myself in my two front teeth full force with the shoulder of the stick. My teeth still hurt and now they've kinda turned a bit so that my gap is hardly noticable. Its okay laugh at my pain, the dentist prolly will two.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior
i was playing my drums and i gots a littled carried away and i ended up pooping myself in my two front teeth full force with the shoulder of the stick. My teeth still hurt and now they've kinda turned a bit so that my gap is hardly noticable. Its okay laugh at my pain, the dentist prolly will two.

fix'd
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by majonior
i was playing my drums and i gots a littled carried away and i ended up popping myself in my two front teeth full force with the shoulder of the stick. My teeth still hurt and now they've kinda turned a bit so that my gap is hardly noticable. Its okay laugh at my pain, the dentist prolly will two.

I challenge thee on thy claim of UG's Best Drummer!!!

*points finger dramatically*
Quote by majonior
i'm/(i) still(claim to be) the best...

i just got careless

What kind of drumming are we talking about here? Set or marching?
dang...i thought this was about a vagina.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Danm man, that's expression.
Lucas:
I was playing guitar hero for three hours yesterday! do you play?

Me:
I play guitar.

Lucas:
Psh. Stupid realist.
I'm going to laugh when in a couple weeks or so your teeth have moved back to their normal gap-ish position, and you're sitting behind your kit looking meaningfully at your drum sticks.

**** it, I'll laugh in advance:
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs