hey, my guitar teacher wanted me to find a easy song with a bunch of bar chords. I prefer rock (any kind) but if it has to be something else (god forbid... country) it will do, thanks and it would help if you could just post the tab or you can just tell me the song
Ska, or reggae. Maybe look at some Bob Marley songs, I shot the sheriff? Or for ska: Rudi, A Message to You by The Specials. There are lots of tabs for those on here.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
"Sittin' Waitin' Wishin'" by Jack Johnson has a bunch of barre chords in it. I'd take a look at it. Or "Cookie Jar". I think that's like 3 barres, and a fill - it's a good song to practice so you can quickly switch from barring to picking, and back again.
Quote by alkalineweeman
The Pixies - Where is my mind?
Is an easy one to start with, actually... most Pixies.

go fight club! i love that scene.

but yea, any reggae or stuff. try "freds got slacks" by the flatliners, there's a tab on here for it. and it's all barre chords.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by alkalineweeman
The Pixies - Where is my mind?
Is an easy one to start with, actually... most Pixies.

Yes, that, or Santeria by Sublime... it's pretty much the same chords.
a lot of Rush music is based in Barr Chords... also... why not just make some up? they're easy to work with...
i think theres one called run dont walk its al barre chords i think
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
the end of Stairway

"And as we wind on down the road..."
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Outro to Stairway to Heaven, some of the most fun you'll have with bar chords. Other than that you can try Under the Bridge by RHCP or pretty much anything by Jack Johnson.
Quote by mattvl
Outro to Stairway to Heaven, some of the most fun you'll have with bar chords. Other than that you can try Under the Bridge by RHCP or pretty much anything by Jack Johnson.

Yeah pretty much any jack johnson has got at least one or two bar chords.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all