the concept of boners was compeltely reversed... so that having a boner would be normal and not having one would be seen as embarassing... so kids would take sausages and stick them in their pants to appear normall........
Well that would certainly be interesting, though it would be a major pain in the ass...

Thoughts on my new avatar?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Sylvanus
Are you baked?

+1
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
Are you kidding? You know how big of a target an angry woman has to boot now?!

Well in your case that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Just playing.
I have areolas that are smaller than my actual nipples, so I think it would be cool if that was normal so people would stop laughing at me when I'm on the beach.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
why don't you have a glass of milk. then take a nap or something.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I have areolas that are smaller than my actual nipples, so I think it would be cool if that was normal so people would stop laughing at me when I'm on the beach.

Huh? wouldnt that mean you just had two point lumps of flesh(assuming its cold out)
Dude...that would just be painful.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by Acquiescence
the concept of boners was compeltely reversed... so that having a boner would be normal and not having one would be seen as embarassing... so kids would take sausages and stick them in their pants to appear normall........

that so reminds me of when my friend went to school one day with a banana in his pants. Every time a teacher would ask him to write something on the board he would stand up and say "I can't", whilst pointing to his crotch.
I don't see how that would work, but I already thought about if you would constantly be hard
Would be a pain in the ass though.
Quote by zombie_monster

that so reminds me of when my friend went to school one day with a banana in his pants. Every time a teacher would ask him to write something on the board he would stand up and say "I can't", whilst pointing to his crotch.

damn I'm very tempted to sig that.
whats up with you guys thinking hes high? i think about this kinda stuff all the time and im never on anything.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by jwizzle5786
It sounds like you had an embarrasing erection.

+1. my thoughts exactly.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
hehe because today in spanish alot of hot girls were trying to get me to have a boner because we were playing a game...