So my dad and I have been wanting to play guitar together for a while, seeing as we both play and live in the same house, but there is just a slight problem we haven't quite gotten around. He plays Classical, and a little blues, but mostly classical. I on the other hand play mostly metal(melo-death and neoclassical). I play in standard tuning(s)(usually E, but sometimes D or C if playing covers), and he plays in Open G. So anyways, what I'm looking for is some song/tab suggestions for songs that the two of us could play(has to be acoustic, or at least no high leads on the electric..he can't stand the sound of the distortion on the high strings), that would interest both a metal-head and a classical/blues player.

Don't get me wrong I'm not totally against classical or blues, as a matter of fact I like both genres, I just prefer metal(melodic death being my favorite sub-genre). So anyways, what are some songs(with tabs) that we could try? Thanks in advance.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Well thats not too bad an idea, but a bit too metal, one of the first songs I learned when I first started playing guitar,it relies a bit too heavily(no pun intended) on an electric guitar. I'll dig out the acoustic and see what its like in open G, thanks though its a start.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.