Page 1 of 3
Well 2 of my friends tried this and came to school yesterday. they were both really trippin. very funny. the kid got the munchies at lunch time and ate a whole pizza and then slept through the whole next class. some of my other buddies tried this during school. surprisingly they were not caught. share some stories.
...drugs thread? Idk
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Indeed.
All I can say was non stop laughing.
"Okay so the author of the nove-"
"PPPPPPPBT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! sorry"

EDIT: This is indeed sarcasm
ive seen kids on shrooms freak out bc they apparently believe that the lockers are melting. its kinda funny
the drug thread is informational. this is different. btw don't even smoke, just all my friends do and i thought this was funny.
I went in to college drunk for a two hour class, I mean I wasn't hammered but It was my 18th birthday and we'd ran off to the pub for a few pints... which ended up being 5 pints of stella at lunch. Definately tipsy.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
Quote by Deadmen
I snuck in with a joint up my ass and forgot that it was there

that's where the ass sex finally pays off.
This thread is informational. You asked us to inform you of people going to school high....
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
This thread is informational. You asked us to inform you of people going to school high....

i meant information about the drugs.
p*sses me off when people do that.
Quote by devin_g94
Well 2 of my friends tried this and came to school yesterday. they were both really trippin. very funny. the kid got the munchies at lunch time and ate a whole pizza and then slept through the whole next class. some of my other buddies tried this during school. surprisingly they were not caught. share some stories.

Guilty...Got Suspended That Day... For Weed? No I Went To Class At 110 Fell Asleep And Teacher Kept Yellin At Me So I Replied With........JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHAT THE **** DO YOU ****ING WANT?! xD
lol i did it at lunch before i had guitar class one day. Socials was ****ing hard after that though
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by devin_g94
i meant information about the drugs.
p*sses me off when people do that.

Soz beef
Quote by SteveHouse
Yes on a more than one occasion.

My best though was one day before school me and 2 mates met behind a motel and smoked a few bowls. Dropped a few eye drops in our eyes to clear the redness and we were off.

We then proceeded to the nearest gas station to pack up on munchies for the day ahead.

My greatest expectation I had was my first class. AP Art History (Basically we dimmed the lights and watched videos and slides of famous artists and art and the teacher was cool and let us bring food and drink.) I had a blast tripping out on some of the images and drinking my iced tea.

Next I had 'World Cultures' class, it's basically a freshman class that only like idiots take but because some classes are too full they packed me and a bunch of other seniors into the class. We ended up watching a crazy movie about India, Buddhism, and reaching enlightenment. It was so trippy and amazing. The whole movie was so chill and relaxing. Still munching on my stockpile of munchies.

Next I had lunch, got a slice of pizza and chilled with a few of my brethren and continued to the next class.

This is where things got a little scary.

I was still dam flying off the herb and I forgot I had Government next class and I had to present a report in front of the class. You had to draw a topic from a hat and then had to discuss the topic for like 10 minutes. Luckily for me I was a mellow yellow peace loving hippie at the time and my topic was gun control. I presented an awesome report and got an A.

Then the schoolbell rang and it was 4th period. Luckily for me I only have internship 4th period (Basically I help my graphic design teacher) and I get a pass to leave school at 4th period so I just drove home and had a wholesome day of tripping and chilling.
Quote by devin_g94
Well 2 of my friends tried this and came to school yesterday. they were both really trippin.

You don't ****ing trip on weed.

Christ.
Nah, never done it. My school is too strict.

I went to see Hitman blazed with friends though. I laughed at the serious parts and yelled "BOOBS!" when the boobs appeared. People got mad at me after that and it killed my buzz though.

I also went go-karting whilst blitzed. It was a lot of fun. I wrecked into other karts/the wall a lot and laughed. My friends did the same.

Quote by Graft666
.../Fail... You Do Too

No, you don't.

Not usually, anyways.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by S2S
You don't ****ing trip on weed.

Christ.

Sure you can, and I know what you're getting at I've done shrooms and acid before.

Doesn't mean you can't mellow out and enjoy the abstract side of life.
Quote by dudetheman
Nah, never done it. My school is too strict.

I went to see Hitman blazed with friends though. I laughed at the serious parts and yelled "BOOBS!" when the boobs appeared. People got mad at me after that and it killed my buzz though.

I also went go-karting whilst blitzed. It was a lot of fun. I wrecked into other karts/the wall a lot and laughed. My friends did the same.

No, you don't.

Not usually, anyways.

Depends what it's laced with. sometimes they use opium or shrooms or lsd or trippy **** like that. so yea, you can trip out on weed.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by muse-ik
Depends what it's laced with. sometimes they use opium or shrooms or lsd or trippy **** like that. so yea, you can trip out on weed.

You're still not tripping on the weed itself, you're still tripping on whatever the lace was. :P
Shrooms and acid are examples of drugs that you "trip" on.

Marijuana just makes you laugh at things that are not normally funny and think deeply about things that are probably not very important at all. I've never (nor have I ever met anyone who has) hallucinated or had a life changing/mind opening experience by smoking pot.
Quote by muse-ik

Can I nominate this for the most ridiculously stupid post in UG history? Audio already explained it so I won't even bother.
i did it all the time...i felt kinda reclusive in the classroom and despite wut most people think...only amatuers laugh their asses off at everything when their high...tools
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by muse-ik

Most weed isn't laced with ANYTHING.

Not the weed I get anyways. And still, you'd be tripping off the acid or shrooms, not the weed.

I don't even think acid or shrooms can be laced into weed. (I know for a fact that shrooms can't, someone help me on the acid).

Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
i did it all the time...i felt kinda reclusive in the classroom and despite wut most people think...only amatuers laugh their asses off at everything when their high...tools

Excuse me? Amateurs? Who made you Supreme Douchebag-God Ruler of The Effects Of Weed? Maybe you're just a tight-ass who doesn't laugh at much of anything.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at May 7, 2008,
I smoke a joint in the morning everyday before going to school xD

Used to smoke at lunch all the time last year, but got caught and decided to stop :/
i've done it a couple times but last time i did it everyone around me was saying that it smelled like cigarettes(we hotboxed my friends car at lunch and he smokes a lot so i reeked of weed and squares), only a couple people knew what weed smelled like and it was tweaking the **** out of me.
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++

I'd love to know how to reach the professional status of smoking
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Last edited by rhcpwhitey at May 7, 2008,
ugh, this thread is full of ignorance about the sacred herb...

and yes, I've been to school high plenty. I'd say about 95% of my senior year I was twacked out on coke at school, and I was probably high for at least half of my high school career in total

I kinda do everything stoned though, so its not really a special occasion for me, its just kind of a fact of life
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
One of my friends gets high before school just about every day. But that explains why he has very low grades. I would never be retarded enough to do that.
Quote by dudetheman
Most weed isn't laced with ANYTHING.

Not the weed I get anyways. And still, you'd be tripping off the acid or shrooms, not the weed.

I don't even think acid or shrooms can be laced into weed. (I know for a fact that shrooms can't, someone help me on the acid).

Excuse me? Amateurs? Who made you Supreme Douchebag-God Ruler of The Effects Of Weed? Maybe you're just a tight-ass who doesn't laugh at much of anything.

Speaking from personal experience only people that havnt smoked long at all are dumbasses about it and think EVERYTHING is funny, also i laugh all the time...im just talking about the people that exaggerate it to the point were you just shake ur head at them...
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by capsfan17

I kinda do everything stoned though, so its not really a special occasion for me, its just kind of a fact of life

I used to be like that back in the eighth grade(yes, eighth), I used to get blitzed every other day at least. I missed something like 40-50 days of school, and the days I did make it, I was after-buzzed. Getting stoned kinda lost it's "flare," and I didn't like that, so I quit.

Around then, I had to move in with my grandparents. I was completely not-stoned for a year. I recently started again (once a week at MOST) and it's been a lot more fun than it was before.

Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
Speaking from personal experience only people that havnt smoked long at all are dumbasses about it and think EVERYTHING is funny, also i laugh all the time...im just talking about the people that exaggerate it to the point were you just shake ur head at them...

Now that you put it that way I understand.

We had a guy with us once who didn't get high at ALL. He stood a good 30ft away while we smoked, and then he was acting higher than us. We kinda shook our head at him that night...

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Page 1 of 3