Has anyone ever tried to actually get the free gaming systems or ipods things through those promotions? where you have to sign up for the offers and all that crap and they say they send it to you once you do them. I want to get a ps3 but I really don't want to shell out $400 for it. I figured if you do the offers you may have to spend like $15 or $20 to complete them but to save like $380 why not? Anyone ever tried it?
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
some might be legit. others are not. i wouldn't do it. besides, you need to get three friends to do the same.
im guessing theres lots of hoops to jump through. be sure to read all the fine print.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I read an article about this, and some of them are legit.

The article said that they had to fill out long surveys, questions, etc, and it took a while to ship out. You have to pay for shipping as well.
LARGE TEXT
yeah, my friend got a 360 doing so. you just have to get 10 friends to accept some emails(which get tagged as bulk anyways) and they have to do so from a different computer each time(so you cant fake 10 friends).
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by jeremessmore
i have never won one ever it just doesn't happen, you may believe it will but then you will be raped by three large men in clown suits, is the ps3 really worth it?

well when you put it that way....haha

I actually just read the terms and conditions for one and you have to sign up for credit cards and be a cardholder for 90 days..and you gotta do the whole period of time bs for the retail offers.

Even if i did get it, itd probably take a good 5 or 6 months before the thing ever came..
I would have to say not worth all the bull crap then. man I hate these things.
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth