i just got this message lol
has anyone else revived a similar message

From Miss.Gladys Mumah
Cote Di voire. West
Africa

(gladys_mumah02@yahoo.com)

I am introducing my self as Miss.Gladys Mumah the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Ferdinand Peterson Mumah , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial
transaction., And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Seven million seven houndred thousand unitedstates dollars.USD( $7.700,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who he deposited the consignment on his behalf into the security.

The consignment was deposited in africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company. As soon as I received a solid respond from you i will fine out more about the deposit . I will be gladly to give you 15% of the total sum of the money for your assistance.

please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email (gladys_mumah02@yahoo.com) for further explanation on the whole entire work plan.

Awaiting your immediate response
Best Regards
Gladys Mumah
Quote by kyleblackflag
i just got this message lol
has anyone else revived a similar message

From Miss.Gladys Mumah
Cote Di voire. West
Africa

(gladys_mumah02@yahoo.com)

I am introducing my self as Miss.Gladys Mumah the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Ferdinand Peterson Mumah , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial
transaction., And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Seven million seven houndred thousand unitedstates dollars.USD( $7.700,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who he deposited the consignment on his behalf into the security.

The consignment was deposited in africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company. As soon as I received a solid respond from you i will fine out more about the deposit . I will be gladly to give you 15% of the total sum of the money for your assistance.

please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email (gladys_mumah02@yahoo.com) for further explanation on the whole entire work plan.

Awaiting your immediate response
Best Regards
Gladys Mumah

that's where you should have got suspicious.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Go for it, make some money.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Actually I haven't had any of these for a while.

Can't say that I'm disappointed but now that you mention it I do seem to have been missed of the 'try to scam' list. I'm actually slightly offended.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yeha, just tell them your SS number, name, address, sexual orientation (usually doesn't matter) and any bank/credit card numbers......
Some one posted this awhile back.

The Africa part made me lol.
LARGE TEXT
Dude you shouldn't of posted this here

Now I'm going to email this charming woman and get the money for myself!
dude, 15% of that is a lot. im gonna email him my dad's credit card right now. his birthday is in two weeks and won't he be surprised when i tell him to check his bank account for extra cash for the bills.
i love how her email is gladys_mumah02

like there is another gladys mumah somewhere, and that name isnt completely made up.

I have no opinion on this matter.
im pretty sure you have to be able to spell correctly to make a fake email, you know, its just my thing, i might be wrong, but making it all correctly spelled seems to make me want it more. I would respond to the email and say Fvck you, and learn to spell your country Cote D'Ivoire.

and i also lol'd at africa, I think she alone has more money than the entire continent does.
Hallo, my name is George, and I'm calling about the pigeon in your bank account...

...we need your details to put the 730,000 Rwandan Francs you won on the Rwandan lottery in to you bank account...

...yes sir, that is a total sum of £686. A lot of monies for you sir!
Quote by saphrax
Hallo, my name is George, and I'm calling about the pigeon in your bank account...

...we need your details to put the 730,000 Rwandan Francs you won on the Rwandan lottery in to you bank account...

...yes sir, that is a total sum of £686. A lot of monies for you sir!

Fonejacker FTW
Quote by FireandFlames
lol

i lol'ed when i saw the "Oh noezz"

has no signature.
Quote by bendystraw
dude, 15% of that is a lot. im gonna email him my dad's credit card right now. his birthday is in two weeks and won't he be surprised when i tell him to check his bank account for extra cash for the bills.

DONT mail him your dads card, DONT. cause if you do, i guaratee that when he checks it in 2 weeks time hes gona be missing a large amount of money. NEVER, i say again, NEVER give someone your card details to someone over and email. its unbelievably stupid
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
DONT mail him your dads card, DONT. cause if you do, i guaratee that when he checks it in 2 weeks time hes gona be missing a large amount of money. NEVER, i say again, NEVER give someone your card details to someone over and email. its unbelievably stupid

It's too late man, he already lost all of his money.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
It's too late man, he already lost all of his money.

dammit, ive only jsut seen it. dear me, ah well, next time he wont do it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I got loads of money from one of them, they seem legit when you read their story.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
http://www.419eater.com/

Do this and tell us what happened.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
I hate these scams. I just got this today:

Quote by crazy lady

Good afternoon all msn / hotmail users,

Iam Tara and together with all the directors of MSN, we apologized forthe interruption. Please be informed that msn is closing down due tothe increasing numbers of inconsideration.

Inour current report, it has clearly showed that there is an overflowingpercentage of population using one name to sign up for lots of new anddifferent accounts. This draws us to a shortage of new usernameaccounts.

Reportshave shown that we are left with only FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHTnames. So this actually forced us to close down as many wasted accountsas possible for our company sake.

To do so, our company has decided to use this idea.

If you would like to keep this existing account, please kindly follow the instructions given below.

01: Copy this entire email.
02: Go back to inbox, and click on new
03: Right click paste
04: Sent this to all the names / emails address in your contact.

(*Tohelp you to ensure that you have followed to given instructions, onceyou sent this email to all your names / emails address in yourcontact , your msn will turn blue)

** Closing date: 30 JUNE 2008

If you would like to close your existing msn / hotmail account, ignore the FOUR (04)steps given above.

Any new account that is being signed up for will be charged at the cost of US$10.00 a month. Please go to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1189119.stm for more details.

Thank you for your understanding.

She needs to learn to use the spacebar.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by toton1989
I hate these scams. I just got this today:

She needs to learn to use the spacebar.

Linking to a 7 year old article = epic.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?