Well, I'm working on my second ever guitar project. I'm trying to turn my Squier Fat Strat into a customized guitar for myself. It's all painted up, and now I'm having trouble deciding what to do with the pickups. I was thinking of putting a 3 way switch in it, but decided against it and am sticking with the 3 pickup, 5 way switch set up.

In the Bridge Position I have a Seymour Duncan Invader, to play crunchy hard rock. In the Middle Position I'm putting a Fender Lace Sensor, Gold. I like the way it sounds with the Invader together.
I need some advice on the neck position. I want to have a versitile instrument. I use a Boss DS-1 distortion. Can anyone suggest a nice single coil in the front that would be nice to use for lead? I'm going to use this for songs with some clean parts, and not too heavy on the distortion. Like 3 Doors Down. ( JUST TO CLARIFY I HATE THAT BAND, BUT WHEN YOU'RE IN A COVER BAND IT'S WHAT HAS TO WORK SOMETIMES). Something that might mesh well with some reverb or chorus with the Lace Sensor in the middle. Any suggestions would help. Thanks.
Also, I cant get this thing to stay in tune. Any tuning knobs I can pick up for a decent price that'll work well on a strat to keep it tuned?
seyomur duncan hot or cool rails. either one might work
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by paul999b
Also, I cant get this thing to stay in tune. Any tuning knobs I can pick up for a decent price that'll work well on a strat to keep it tuned?

get grover tuners
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.