Page 1 of 2
Has this become a phenomenon at anyone else's school? I think the reason why it is so popular is because you can do it in school quite easily. I ****ing HATE it. I think it is incredibly disgusting and unattractive. Also, if that weren't enough, it causes cancer, gum loss, tooth loss, and makes your whole mouth disgusting. Discuss.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

+1. I used to work with a guy who "chewed" he would always spit into a coke can, one day oneof the other guys in the shop ..... well, i think you can see where this is going.
I've never heard of anyone doing it at my school. If I ever did see anyone, I'd slap the **** outta them.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by jamogod
+1. I used to work with a guy who "chewed" he would always spit into a coke can, one day oneof the other guys in the shop ..... well, i think you can see where this is going.

ughhhhhhh
I live in Montana, I have friends that do it... hell, it's everywhere up here. Just tell those hicks they are stupid. I have a friend from England who said he didn't even know that stuff still existed and thought that it was only in western movies from 1856.
Yeah this is the big new thing here. It's sooo gross.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yea I think I am the only one at my school that doesnt do it even some of the girls dip and it pretty gross
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
yup
all the rednecks or rednecks wannabes do it during school, its pretty nasty
but i do live in alabama so what should i expect
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by BigChief84
Yea I think I am the only one at my school that doesnt do it even some of the girls dip and it pretty gross

Ugh
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
This would be acceptable if Ennio Morricone played in the speakers 24/7 and you happened to live in the desert.
whats so gross about it? because you're always spitting? i knew a guy who did it his first time with a bunch of people who were spitting into coke cans, and the guy who was doing it his first time swallowed the wad. he reached for the closest thing to drink which was the coke.....vomiting ensued
Call me Jack
I don't it should be done in class, that's distracting. But if they want to go to the bathroom and do a P&C, that's fine by me.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I wouldn't mind trying it, to see what it's like - maybe it would help quit smoking, who knows?

I've never heard of anyone doing it at my school. If I ever did see anyone, I'd slap the **** outta them.

Why? Each to their own, who are you to enforce your bigotted opinions on others? And besides, it's only themselves they're harming - like the TS implied it's probably just a school craze, kids thinking they're cool for getting away with 'smoking' in class.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Froddy
I wouldn't mind trying it, to see what it's like - maybe it would help quit smoking, who knows?

Why? Each to their own, who are you to enforce your bigotted opinions on others? And besides, it's only themselves they're harming - like the TS implied it's probably just a school craze, kids thinking they're cool for getting away with 'smoking' in class.

I seriously don't care what things people do. Weed, cigs, or cocopuffs, but chewing and spitting tobacco? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting.

And so I don't sound like a dick, by "slap the **** outta them", I mean "stay the **** away from them".
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Froddy

Yea but then you would get addicted to dip trust me you will get addicted I have friends that go through 3 cans aday
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
how would adding more tobacco help you get off of cigarrettes? its all nicotine, it's the same ****ing **** you're putting into you're body, but now you'd ahve cancer in your lungs AND your mouth
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by Holy.
I seriously don't care what things people do. Weed, cigs, or cocopuffs, but chewing and spitting tobacco? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting.

And so I don't sound like a dick, by "slap the **** outta them", I mean "stay the **** away from them".

Fair enough dude, my bad.

And BigChief, I should have guessed that, lol. I've just wondered what it's like for a while.

And cheesehead, pretty much the same to you, but did you not know that smoking can give you mouth cancer too? I'm really surprised, as you come across as such a wise f*cking master as you obviously know that EVERYONE who chews tobacco will get mouth cancer, and EVERYONE who smokes will get lung cancer. But let me ask you, how will people who chew tobacco get lung cancer?

I don't know about you but I don't inhale my chewing gum. Prick.

Quote by jamogod

The other day I was playing video games and next to the couch I had a soda cup I was spitting down the straw with. I had another one right next to it that had pop in it. I wasn't paying attention and took a big swig of my old spit. I didn't throw up but I came pretty damn close. I wouldn't suggest it to anybody.
Ew.. so gross. No it hasn't gotten around my school, thank god. Ugh so gross!
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
1 can of dip = nicotine content of 45 or 60 cigs. I don't exactly remember

I've just grown up around it and yes I do it.
I'm not one of those guys who likes to show it off (I dont know why kids do that) in front of everyone though.

I put mine way in the back of my mouth where you can't even see that I have one.
Its the fault of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. That is my theory. It comes out, everyone in school at the time begins mimicking the morons because its all over the damn place, then their little brothers follow along.

Seriously man, kill them. My biggest regret is having not killed them. Friggin; losers, doing something so obviously dangerous because it makes them seem cooler.

*exhales a cloud of smoke.*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I never understood the appeal. It is disgusting and requires way too much effort.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Its the fault of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. That is my theory. It comes out, everyone in school at the time begins mimicking the morons because its all over the damn place, then their little brothers follow along.

Seriously man, kill them. My biggest regret is having not killed them. Friggin; losers, doing something so obviously dangerous because it makes them seem cooler.

*exhales a cloud of smoke.*

I hate blue collar so much.

Every time I hear "Gir r duuuuuuuuun" I want to uppercut an elderly lady.

Larry the cable guy is a fake anyways (thank god). Watch this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWO5LgUZ28

No southern accent. The part he plays is just a character.

Anyways, dipping and chewing around here is looked at just like smoking is everywhere else.
Quote by Vagabond21
I hate blue collar so much.

Every time I hear "Gir r duuuuuuuuun" I want to uppercut an elderly lady.

Larry the cable guy is a fake anyways (thank god). Watch this http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWO5LgUZ28

No southern accent. The part he plays is just a character.

Anyways, dipping and chewing around here is looked at just like smoking is everywhere else.

I was joking.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was joking.

I wasn't lol. I hate those assbandits.

Sorry if it seemed angry towards you because it wasn't. I don't really even know what I'm rambling about it's too early.

::falls asleep on keyboard:: feqiwogh 03489ty013924 ft31 94u1yg9rnew q98r43 qt- qyhegg qf
Quote by led/head
yup
all the rednecks or rednecks wannabes do it during school, its pretty nasty
but i do live in alabama so what should i expect

Why would dipping make you a wannabe redneck. 1) just cuz u chew it doesn't make you a redneck. 2) Why would you wanna be a hick. Does smoking weed make you a wannabe stoner?
I chew. i mean what am i gonna do light up in class. I mean it really affect any else (well except for that guy who drank the spit) I don't go around advertising it like some asswads. It really is a disgusting habit but whatever thats my problem not yours.
smoking is so much better
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by metaldud536
Natural selection. Let it kill off the stupid ones man.

i agree, let the morons do what the morons want to do.

living in New York, not many people do it but i have seen some kids doing it. rarely though, most people here just smoke which i also despise.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I tried it once, and it cured me of ever wanting to do it again. And it is quite popular around our school too unfortunately.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
All the hockey players in my school used to do it. The reason, other than being a bunch of hicks, escapes me.

I tried snuff once though. That was actually pretty good.
Really funny story.

Okay so my old bassist was dipping, and he was spitting into an Orange Juice can. Now I didn't know this. We just practiced a song with alot of screaming in it, so my voice got a little tired. Not knowing what I was getting, I took the can of tobacco, thinking of getting some delicious orange juice, and right as I was about to drink it, my bassist screams "JOHN! NOOOO!". I just thought he didn't want me drinking his orange juisce.

So I took in a mouthful of tobacco spit, spat it out disgusted, and was humiliated the rest of the day.

In case anyone was wondering, it tasted like the gooey residue that you get from an ice-pop wrapper. Orange Flavored.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by capsfan17
smoking is so much better

/thread

by brother chews (not dip, just regular chewing tobacco). And pretty much all of the football, baseball teams do it. Usually at lunch you're hard pressed to find a urinal not stuffed with old dip and pouches. Some of the girls who either chew or can't smoke in school actually shove wet dip inbetween their toes. (pretty much anywhere on your body with thin skin can absorb the nicotene).
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Page 1 of 2