I have contributed many tabs to this website, it shows on my profile...
but they aren't showing up when i search for them! they all have a "D" next to them. can someone (preferrably a moderator) tell me what's up?!
Hi yoa01!

D = Denied.

1 - Go here: WTF? Where is my tab?!?!

2 - Read the first post.

3 - If you have questions after that, post in that thread.

4 - Good luck.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
that doesnt make sense, though. it's talking about songs by established bands, and my own bands songs arent going in.
Did you mark them as being personal?

EDIT:
This, from another thread ...
Quote by emad
If it's written by yourself and it's your own song,go to Submit Your Tab page and then put "Misc Your Songs" as band/artist name.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at May 8, 2008,
If you have another copy of the tab you wrote out, paste it in here so we can have a look at it.

Also What songs did you tab out?
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
If you have another copy of the tab you wrote out, paste it in here so we can have a look at it.

Also What songs did you tab out?

learn to read phil they're his own band's songs
from daylight...
...into darkness

Hhhow embarrising...

In that case I dont see why they wouldnt be accepted under "misc unsigned bands" as long as the tab was good enough quality?

p.s thanks manda
Been away, am back
"In that case I dont see why they wouldnt be accepted under "misc unsigned bands" as long as the tab was good enough quality?"

exactly what i said. i wish i could talk to their management.

oh, and i kind of can't give you a copy unless you have email and either powertab or guitar pro.
sorry.
Last edited by yoa01 at May 10, 2008,
Thread starter, I have guitar pro. Submit it to the site, and then give me the song artist and title and ill download it from there.
I got access to the tab moderation...
Been away, am back
Thread starter, I have guitar pro. Submit it to the site, and then give me the song artist and title and ill download it from there.
I got access to the tab moderation...

i already said it's mine, i tried to upload, didnt work. anyway, are you hacking into there, or are you a mod???
Well send me it then. Ill PM you my email address.

... Am I hackin? No.
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz

... Am I hackin? No.

U has l33t hax?

ill buy!

to TS, as said before, they have to be misc
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Try submit it under "Misc Unsigned Bands" exactly (minus the quotes).
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
Try submit it under "Misc Unsigned Bands" exactly (minus the quotes).

i did
Quote by Logz

... Am I hackin? No.

PM? i dont happen to know what that means. and still, how i do that? e mail it?
Ok, so guide me through exactly what you did, and any messages you might have got.

So i've got those two tab files, christmas album and Eagle Pit.

So, you went to submit them to the site? but it wouldnt let you? You will need to explain what you mean and any messages you were given.
Been away, am back
1.If you're in a band and your band is not signed(You don't have official website),your tab belongs to "misc unsigned bands"

2.If you're not playing in a band and you just wrote a song in GP or PT,your tab should be under "misc your song".

3.If you have problem rejecting your tab,do what Manda(divid3d)said.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by Logz
Ok, so guide me through exactly what you did, and any messages you might have got.

So i've got those two tab files, christmas album and Eagle Pit.

So, you went to submit them to the site? but it wouldnt let you? You will need to explain what you mean and any messages you were given.

i made them, tried to submit christmas album under misc unsigned bands, it said thank you and it will be on the site in 48 hours exept on weekends, which i submitted it on a tuesday, i think, and i went looking for it and it wasn't there. neither were any of my other 10 or so songs i tried to post.
So they were successfully sent? It sounds more like a coding problem than a moderation problem. Unless one of the tab mods rejected it straight away.
Been away, am back
You're making this way too hard. Just work with emad on this. Do what he tells you to do.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411