I found the Hellraiser C-1 which is a 6 string really good, and i heard they make it into a 7 string i would love to play it, but theres this black Shecter at Guitar Center thats a 7 string that i play there every time i go there and its alright better than the Ibanez RG-7 for sure.
well seeing as schecter makes a few 7's. need to be spicific (sp?)

well you can shred with any guitar, but then again, what is shred............
You can shred with anything... but I'd stick with Ibanez.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

1 - Jeff Loomis has played schecter 7s since forever so what do you think?

2 - You can shred on absolutely any guitar you want; different makes of guitar won't make you a better or worse guitar player but some will be more comfortable; try one and see what you think.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Jeff Loomis at NAMM2008

I've tried a few Schecter 7stringers and they're some really sick guitars! I'm still waiting for my Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis (pretty much the same as an Hellraiser but with a floydrose) to arrive from the store! I can't wait! Schecter kicks ass!

but It's all about preferences! Some like Ibanez and some like Schecter! I guess I'm more of a Schecter kind of guy!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Schecter has better stock pickups, but personally, I like the feel of Ibanez necks more - I think they have better action too.

So, I'd recommend, if you're not going to replace pickups, go with Schecter. If you are, go with Ibanez... see my set up below. I'm very happy with it.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
Any seven string will most likely have a rather large neck, which would make fast playing a bit harder. Nothing you can't overcome, though.
the Schecter 7's has a 26.5inch neck as opposed to the more common 25.5inch necks.... I know Ibanez made some 7's with 27inch necks, I think it was RG2077 and RG2027 but I'm not shure.....

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3