You have to download a 3rd party program or something. Google iPod to Computer or something along those lines and you'll get some downloads. Hope you have good virus protection though, don't know which are safe.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
If you have a Mac (or maybe PC, too - I haven't checked for that), download the program Senuti. Works like a dream.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

Quote by Lithium717
You have to download a 3rd party program or something. Google iPod to Computer or something along those lines and you'll get some downloads. Hope you have good virus protection though, don't know which are safe.

I got norton 360...good enough?

EDIT: i have sony viao laptop
Quote by drummer16
I got norton 360...good enough?

EDIT: i have sony viao laptop

Probably. AVG is the best in my opinion though ;D

Just something that stops you from downloading viruses.. You know with those giant red-fonted messages saying THREAT DETECTED.

God those scare me.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
i wouldnt know bout those <--mac user
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
you can do it through itunes without a third party program. i think you have to make it so that you can use it as a hard disk or whatever the option is and also enble manually manage music. then you would go to File and go i think to import maby and select your iPod. i know you can do it without a third party program, i have done it myself. might take a little messing around to figure out. sorry i cant be more helpful.
Yep
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."