Okay, I was playing around and came up with a chord progression that to me sounds really good. But because there's quite a bit of chromatic stuff in in, I'm having a bit of trouble working out what key it's in. The part played before it is definitely in Bm.

It uses the following chords, all played as arpeggios:

E:
B:
G: 8
D: 10 10 10 10 12 12 8
A: 12 11 11 11 12 12 10
E: 12 12 11 10 12 10 9

If someone could enlighten me I'd be very grateful.

I would have named the chords as well, but there's quite a few possible names for some of them, and I'm not sure which ones would be most appropriate, so any advice on that would be useful too, particularly if you could explain why it would be the case.
First of all, can I make a slight correction to my original chords, the 8 that appears to be above an Am actually belongs to the final chord of the sequence, not the first.

It's 4 bars of F#susb9 (F#, C#, F#, G, I hope the name is right), then 1 each of Em and Bmmaj7, which together fit nicely into B harmonic minor. I should've mentioned it was harmonic minor before, I accidentally implied it was natural minor. Anyway, those chords are all done as arpeggios, and repeated 3 times.

Then it goes on to the progression I'm talking about here, which is 1 bar each of the first four chords, repeated twice, then the Am chord and the last 3 chords, repeated twice too, but with the Eb in the final chord only played the 2nd time round.

I've been struggling with what to play after this for quite some time, I think Em sounds okay afterwards, I'm looking for something to go after it that sounds a bit more "in", as the beginning sounds very "out".