not hard at all, i have a squier one that i took apart and modded, the toggle is on a really long wire connected from the pickups to the knobs, its really easy to put anywhere, you could probably fit it in at about the same spot as it is on a gibson SG, thats where i put a second toggle for a kill switch, so it should fit.
cool thanks.

how hard is cutting through a pick gaurd though?
There is so much free time in college.
Thus I procrastinate.
Thus I get better at Guitar.
you wouldn't have to "cut through" all you have to do is take a drill bit that is the same width as the switch and drill a hole where you want to put it. question though:

how big is your strumming motion that you're hitting the switch in the upper bout? are we talking the who style windmills?
Quote by TheCondors
cool thanks.

how hard is cutting through a pick gaurd though?

not a proble man, by the way the pickgaurd is not that hard to get through, just s drill will work, pretty simple.

i also suggest tracing a template of the pickgaurd while its off, that way if you screw it up, you can make a new one with some acrylic. or just make some different colored ones.
Quote by rednwhiteblues

how big is your strumming motion that you're hitting the switch in the upper bout? are we talking the who style windmills?

lol when i play clean stuff , for some reason, i tend to pick more towards the neck.
it gives me a different sound. i use the entire guitar for different styles.

its qute a site to watch.

where can i find this acrylic stuff? i always thought that was a paint
Thus I procrastinate.
Quote by TheCondors
lol when i play clean stuff , for some reason, i tend to pick more towards the neck.
it gives me a different sound. i use the entire guitar for different styles.

its qute a site to watch.

where can i find this acrylic stuff? i always thought that was a paint

acrylic is just a fancy word for plastic, you can can get some at basically any hard ware store, but it can be tricky to cut. the easiest way is with a dremmel and a plastics cutting blade, you dont have to make a new one, its just good to have on hand.
How is it possible to hit that switch while playing? Are you picking using your hand only or just strumming like a mad man?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
cause i am not used to the switching on top. i play a strat copy with bottom switching.

and i have ridiculously long arms. makes for a crazy looking live show.
Thus I procrastinate.