First off, it was great, but dissapointing at the same time. I loved seeing all the great guitars and memorabilia (Lennons Leather jacket, his Rickenbacker, Duane Allmans Les Paul etc.) but the Hall of Fame part scuked!

Muddy Waters back up hamonica player, Maddona?

What about Peter Frampton?

or

Satriani?

I was shocked to see Frampton not there, I always saw him as pretty influential.

Anyone else have stories pertaining to the R&R HOF?
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
i went there, it was amazing. but i hated half of the people who had their pictures on the walls.

so many talented bands and people have not been admitted for some strange reason.
Quote by drag_the_waters
When I went the top two floors were all about Bob Dylan. It owned.

Same but with U2 when I went which is cool with me

Percy Sledge was a weird induction that year though...
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame sucks. I guess it's only fitting that it's hosted in a city that sucks even more.
One time we stepped on the grass while walking to the jake. An old lady stormed form no where and cussed us out, "DONT STEP ON THE ****ING GRASS" "OK, lady.."

We make a joke of it every time now.
well there is a time limit from when a band forms or something for when t can be inducted that may have a little to do with the lack of deserving members
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by guitarnoobie
The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame sucks. I guess it's only fitting that it's hosted in a city that sucks even more.

The mistake on the lake!
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Before any other band is inducted, Rush must be put in there... they are the second greatest around after zeppelin in my opinion
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Other bands deserve it as well: Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Pixies
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Im just saying Rush is the oldest one and in my opinion they are the most talented band ever... Alex, Geddy, and Neil usually a band has one or two stand out members, but all band members, and not to mention they are not afraid to change their music, and they have amazing chemistry
And let go of regret
*sigh*

I live in suburban cleveland, so everyone saying that cleveland sucks, at least go there to make your opinion. I've been to several other big cities, and I feel much more comfortable (and safer) in downtown cleveland than in downtown anywhere else.

So, unless you've been there (or are from pittsburgh, in which case it's a mutual hatred) don't say anything about cleveland. Que?

In relation to the thread, yes, the HOF is REALLY cool in terms on memorabilia. Yes, many more bands deserve to get in, but their selection process is not based on musical talent alone. Keep that in mind.
AT PURDUE!!! ( I think i'm the only one at Purdue that is on the forums....)

Awesome bands YOU! need to check out: Pain of Salvation, Vision Divine, Angra, Ayreon
what also is needed to get in cause Im sure Rush has it all
And let go of regret