Ok pit, I'm going to try to do this without saying too much information.

My dad died when I was very young.He had kids with another woman before my mom, so therefore I have siblings that I have never met. In fact I have never met anyone from my dad's side of the family.

Well, I just found one of my brother's phone numbers. Problem is, I don't know if I want to meet him or not. My mom told me that when my dad died, my brother called just to know what he had gotten in the will. When he found out that there was no will, she never heard from him again.

What would you do? Please, serious answers.
Try to call him. If he's a complete senseless person, then give up.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Sounds like these other kids might resent you for being the one their father chose to live with.

But you'll never know until you try.
First I wouldn't ask the pit for advice and second saying you want serious answers it's an autimatic sign that people will post stupid stuff.

If I were you I'd rape your dad's corpse until he writes a will. How that works I don't know but it will.
Call him. You two could end up having a very nostalgic relationship, considering your connection through having the same dad.
I'd at least make an attempt to contact him. If he's an asshole or anything like that, just leave him alone and never talk to him again.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Do you want to?

Personally I wouldn't, no reason in particular.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
call him and see whats up. seriously if you dont you may end up regretting it and regret sucks. just call him and if hes a complete douche just dont talk to him again if hes cool when then youve got yourself a friend.
Quote by metal4life592
I'd at least make an attempt to contact him. If he's an asshole or anything like that, just leave him alone and never talk to him again.

From everything I have heard about him, he is a major asshole. He didn't even call my dad when my dad was dying/sick when he was perfectly aware of what was happening.
you may as well call him, you have nothing to lose. if hes a great guy then you win, if hes not then your life is the exact same
Call me Jack
Quote by Masamune
From everything I have heard about him, he is a major asshole. He didn't even call my dad when my dad was dying/sick when he was perfectly aware of what was happening.

Well, if you know he's this much of an asshole, then ask yourself if it's really worth your time to make contact with him.

I personally wouldn't if all he cared about was your dad's will.
dude i kinda know how you feel. my dad had a kid befor i was born and basicly paid t he mother off so he would have nothing to do with the kid. later on they moved out of state. so i have never met this person, dont even know the age or if they are male or female. The **** sucks and i have no idea how to even find the person.
Quote by Masamune

Yeah, that does kind of sound like a dick move. Still though, you could at least call him up and maybe start by talking about your dad. If he just seems un-interested in you, then leave him alone.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I would make the effort to contact him regardless of what youve heard about him, you never know what could happen and it could be worth it.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I would call him.

His actions might just have something to do with having an absent father. Reach out to him and maybe he'll do the same.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
dude i kinda know how you feel. my dad had a kid befor i was born and basicly paid t he mother off so he would have nothing to do with the kid. later on they moved out of state. so i have never met this person, dont even know the age or if they are male or female. The **** sucks and i have no idea how to even find the person.

Better find out and make sure it's not a chick so you dont end up like that brother and sister who didnt know about each other and got hitched and had 4 kids

To TS, do what everyone else is saying. Call him, see what he's like.
kill all humans
damn i feel like a douche being the only non helpful person in this thread. I wasn't expecting the pit toactually take something serious.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Better find out and make sure it's not a chick so you dont end up like that brother and sister who didnt know about each other and got hitched and had 4 kids

yeah man no ****.