I know this has nothing to do with guitar, but bare with me. I go to Kentucky and we're starting a petition for the entrance song for the basketball team (you know, when the team comes out of the locker room before the game and everyone gets excited). I suggested Enter Sandman but that got shot down b/c apparently they don't want anything "classic rock". We've also ruled out rap, so basically it's been narrowed down to hard rock or metal. Can't be something too heavy, as I guess the old geezers who support the team financially don't want to have a heart attack.

Anybody got any good ideas?

p.s.

Sorry about the randomness, I just knew there would be more people here than anywhere else I could think of.
Canibal Corpse - I Cum Blood

JK :P

Dragonslayer - Eye of the Tiger
or
AC/DC - TNT
or
Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the Name or Gurilla Radio

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Back in Black, It's a Long Way to the Top, Thunderstruck

Master of Puppets
Dying In Your Arms - Trivium

fairly easy song, you should be able to handle it. if you can get the right tone, it will sound amazing
Quote by thizzface jake
Dying In Your Arms - Trivium

fairly easy song, you should be able to handle it. if you can get the right tone, it will sound amazing

Oh I'm not playing it, these would be songs just played as the players come out onto the floor
Quote by zhunt1130
Oh I'm not playing it, these would be songs just played as the players come out onto the floor

Oh you're gonna play it, and you're gonna play it well.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Atomic48

Haha though I'm sure I can play it well for my own enjoyment, but I seriously doubt they're going to let me play for 25,000 people every time we have a home game lol...but that would be awesome
Quote by Atomic48

I say play some turbonegro
Bleeding Mascara - Atreyu

I don't really like "metalcore" but Atreyu always gets me pumped and ready to get somethin done.

That or Blood Sugar by Pendulum (Drum N Bass)
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
im gonna suggest Critical Acclaim by A7x simply for the organ intro which i reckon could be intense to walk on the court to!
Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf
Kreator - Phobia
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Black Label Society - Fire it Up
"Sirius" by Allen Parsons Project

If it works for the Bulls, it works for me.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Godsmack - Ladies & Gentelmen? That'll get the crowd pumped up.

That's Saliva not Godsmack...either way, I think Click, Click, Boom would do a VERY nice job.
whats the teams name.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!