Okay, so tomorrow I'm filming my President video speech for the whole school to see, and I'm just writing out my speech now. The other candidates are a lot more qualified, but I think I have a good chance of winning. I'm thinking if I make this video really funny, I'll win myself alot of votes.

Does anyone have any funny jokes I can use to amuse the school to win president?
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Do what Ron Paul did... except don't lose.

Just act like everything around you is corrupt and that you will let the PEOPLE'S VOICE BE HEARD! I AM NOT A MACHINE! I AM AN INDIVIDUAL! I AM... *cough* sorry.
Student council elections in May? Are you going to be the Chancellor of Summertime or something?
<Han> I love Hitler
You should just give that Mussolini speech that Dwight gave in that episode of The Office where he won salesman of the year.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
You should just give that Mussolini speech that Dwight gave in that episode of The Office where he won salesman of the year.

hell yes. and mouse the hell out of your hair hilter style so it moves all over when you talk aka kartman from south park style and they you have to keep pushing it back.

that would have my vote.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"