So i was just wondering
Is a burny or edwards guitar better than epiphone elitist or not?
And which is the best and worst?
I think Epi Elitists are the bar-none best.

Then Tokai.

Then Vintage.

Then ESP.

Then Edwards and regular Epiphones.

And then I don't think any other brands are worth bothering with after that.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
just for curiosity.....how about the Ibanez LP's?? more specifically, the Lawsuits?? Ive always wanted one of those...
The Lawsuit guitars were on par with or even superior to the Gibson models produced at that time. Gibson began to lose money because the Lawsuits were doing so well - some people would even buy the lawsuit guitars rather than the Gibson fully knowing they were knockoffs - and as such they filed a suit.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Edwards LPs over other LPs (i might be a bit biased )
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by deasis6
So i was just wondering
Is a burny or edwards guitar better than epiphone elitist or not?
And which is the best and worst?

The older MIJ Burny Super Grades and MIJ Orville by Gibson were definitely on par with the older Gibsons, better than the MIJ Epi Elite for the domestic Japan market (which look and feel better than the MIJ Epi Elitist for the non-Japan market). Google Burny. The Edwards, Tokai, Greco aren't slouches either and some would argue are on par with the Gibsons.

The completed sales prices on eBay are pretty good indicators. The MIJ Burnys (not MIK), specifically the Super Grade, sell at a premium.

Respected forum member and UGer of 2007 Dave_Mc has an Edwards LP and he's still in love with his, even after the honeymoon. I have the MIJ Epis and Burnys and they're comparable to my dad's Gibsons. Also, the models for the Japan-only market have the proper headstock shape ... I'm sure lots of people understand the attraction of this feature.

Ippon = Supreme ruler of all.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
dunno what this is?but it had my daughters name on it.so i bought it. .
Last edited by marantz1300 at May 9, 2008,
Quote by marantz1300
dunno what this is?but it had my daughters name on it.so i bought it. .

that guitar's crap, u need to send it to me
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless