My computer's not being able to connect to the network ("limited or no connectivity") for some reason though my uncle's computer (which I'm typing this from) is fine. Any idea why? I didn't do anything to cause this to my knowledge, all I did was apply a patch for a game and uninstall a demo and it sorta crashed caused I was trying to do too much at once (explorer crashed, not IE but windows explorer) so I restarted and suddenly my internet doesn't work anymore...

What gives? What can I try to try to get it to start working again?
Go to control panel open Device Manager look at your network adapter status.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
Go to control panel open Device Manager look at your network adapter status.

It says it's "working properly". Also, I already tried to repair the network connection that didn't do anything.
Try rebooting your modem and router and restart your computer all at the same time. Should clear it up
Make sure you have the WEP key or whatever security typed in right...to do this:

(from your computer, not your uncles..) start > run > ncpa.cpl > "properties" on the wireless connection (unless you're using wired) > view wireless networks > find your network and recreate the profile.

Most of time limited or no connectivity means you have the password wrong...

if that's not it check to see if the IP is set obtain automatically. Follow the same steps put click on "TC/IP" and check the properties for that. If not set it to automatic.

I