umm yeah a guy asked me if i can build a pedal.. well a distortion... he want's to in one...

umm first wants to be a metal... heay one and the second lighter distoriton...

umm so which schematics are good....??? umm easy to build and.... umm simple... but not to noicy when not playing...nneeeed extremly quick help
You can't be serious. If you don't know the answer of your question, then you're definately not going to be able to make the pedal you want.

It'd be nice if you could write like you're older than 12 aswell.
Quote by BGSM
You can't be serious. If you don't know the answer of your question, then you're definately not going to be able to make the pedal you want.

this
buy a pedal with a knob
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
noicey lol...

for the lighter distortion you could go with a fuzz pedal...
http://runoffgroove.com/multiface.html
something like that is really easy, im actually thinking about trying one of those out but im gonna put a booster in it which I think should turn out pretty cool, lol

and although its overdrive... something like
http://runoffgroove.com/mayqueen.html

is pretty simple but the gain isnt adjustable

but if you want a really nice distortion in a pedal your gonna probably have to find something more advance, maybe something like
http://runoffgroove.com/eighteen.html... but i dunno if you can handle that, lol
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by vigenharutyunya
duh anyway... umm really i dnono which pedal is good for it.. i've built once but umm that was too noicey
cmon dont' tell me i dono answers and so... if i knew i wouldnt ask ya....

No you just lack correct spelling im sorry, and i have to agree, if you dont know the answer then your not going to be capable of making the pedal
I strongly recommend making a few pedals for yourself before making them for others. I speak from experience when I say that the first pedal is usually not great.
Quote by BGSM

+100000

Quote by mr_hankey
I strongly recommend making a few pedals for yourself before making them for others. I speak from experience when I say that the first pedal is usually not great.

+1000
i dunno man, it just seems to me that making a pedal for someone who is paying you to do so when you don't actually know what you are doing is a little... unethical? that might be harsh, but i think hes better off buying one than paying someone to do it anyways.
If your asking now how to build a pedal your way over your head. How did this guy ever get the idea you could build him what he wanted to begin with. If your going to just build a kit you might be ok but if your going to try to use various schematics to make a new design good luck. His english is not so good because hes from armenia.
If you can't build a pedal then don't take someone's money for it. Period.

Though in a way, since you apparantly have no knowledge of the subject and the guy was somehow duped into agreeing to pay for a pedal, he should probably be removed from the gene pool.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate